☆17. Everything has changed☆

a/n : I'm best right ? feeding you all daily and now with this douple update enjoy 💜

7 years later :

It was a bright sunny day of the blooming spring, the melodies of birds in the sky and the same busy life many things has changed in these years. Now thirteen years old Jimin was waiting for his best friend his soulmate Kim Namjoon in front of a park, it was Sunday Namjoon and Jimin had plans to spend their holiday most of the times even Seokjin joined them but the said boy had exams so Seokjin was busy in preparing for his exams, while these two best friends were one year younger than Jin so they didn't had any surprise test, they were free and planned to do cycling today at this park. Namjoon had informed Jimin at the last moment that he couldn't come because Namjoons step father had something to do with the boy.

Kim Namjoon wasn't the actual heir of Kim family, Namjoons birth mother had married to Taehyung's father later basically for money, leaving behind Namjoons birth father just because he couldn't afford her luxury expenses. Namjoon was against his mother right from his childhood days but she didnt listened him and married to Mr.Kim, naturally it made sense why Taehyung and Namjoon have eighteen years of huge age gap because they were never brothers, they're step brothers and Taehyung doesn't like Namjoon not even a bit infact Taehyung hates his step brother Namjoon. Where as Namjoon's step dad want him to leaarn about business so that he could be the heir of Kim corporations as Taehyung wasn't interested in it. Taehyung's life was totally different his career was different he is world class famous celebrity under GCF entertainment. His father didn't had any other choice so forced his step son Namjoon to train himself for business to lead his company, trained him very hard pressuring the poor boy into learning about computers, knowing about other foreign languages, business tactics they were overdoing on the poor thirteen year old boy, the age where he was supposed to play and goof around Namjoon was getting trained to handle business.

Namjoon didn't had any choice to select his career the boy was just thirteen and everything was decided for him to follow just like a robot neither his mom cared about his happiness nor his step father. Their only focus was their elder son Kim Taehyung.

Jimin's p.o.v :

I wonder what happened to Namjoon why he couldn't come I'm sure it's something about his father again, why can't that old man just leave my best friend alone. Why everything is getting so complicated these days ? I guess that relaxing under this tree for a while is the best option I have now.

I can't believe it's been so long seven years have actually passed since Namjoon and Seokjin Hyung came in my life. These two are the world'sbest human beings we never made new friends since then, it has been always the three of us we are the popular trio of our school. I'm so happy and thankful to have them but I don't know what should I do right now ? Even though I have them in my life I feel so alone it sometimes feels so strange to the point where I cry to myself at nights.

I'm a thirteen years old boy mature enough to understand what is happening around with me, I can clearly understand how things have changed completely. Everything was perfect literally perfect I was the happiest kid alive with my Appa. But then as the time passed it changed I lost my Appa who use to play with me, who use to do each and every single thing with me, only I was his complete attention,  only I was his world but now I'm not even near to his attention.

Many things and events took place in these seven years when I first started going to school after my memory loss things were perfectly fine but one year later I came to knew that Appa was married, he had a husband and when I saw Yoongi uncle I didn't knew who he was so I asked to Hobi uncle, he told me that how Appa and yoongi uncle were married. Yoongi uncle hates me I don't what wrong I had done to him, he was totally against the idea of me being with Appa but later things cooled down Appa somehow managed to convince yoongi uncle and he was fine with me living with Appa I guess.

But yoongi uncle's attitude didn't changed towards me even today he hates me for some unknown reason god knows why he hates me but mostly he doesn't live with me and Appa now Yoongi uncle is a famous global icon, he is known as rapper AgustD you can even call him South Korea's pride. He lives alone most of the time busy in his concerts or other things so I don't have to face him.

Appa is with me we basically live under the same roof yet I feel so distanced. He is still affectionate towards me, I know he loves me the most but his priorities has changed, Appa started dating Chaeyoung Noona two years ago before than he was still single but as soon as she came in his life everything changed. Appa started spending more time with her why shouldn't he ? she's Jeon Jungkooks girlfriend after all right ? But what about me ? Appa really cares a lot about me but his time is not mine anymore, it was fixed for his girlfriend or for to her people around him. Appa's GCF is really famous around the world it comes under world's top ten most popular companies I'm so proud of him.

Eveything is luxurious and perfect but I don't want this lavish life I just want my Appa I miss those days when we use to play or go out every Saturday night watching movies or going to parks but those things doesn't happen now but instead my days are replaced with his dates. I act happy and cheerful evey day hiding my pain from the world that I'm okay but I'm fucking not okay !

It's a mess a huge mess my life what should I do now it's complicated because I developed romantic feelings for my Appa and him dating other person who is not me, him spending his time with any other person who is not me is making me more sad, it's painful to watch him with the other person to see him in that girls arms but I control myself because it's forbidden. I tried really tried very hard to stop myself from loving him in that way but I'm helpless. My heart fell for him only to be crumbled why on earth everyone are behind him. How should I tolerate this he is my Appa but I love him romantically even though I shouldn't have, he is married to Jeon yoongi but they are getting divorced next week hearing this I was so happy he wouldn't be a married man but my fate had to slap me real hard on my face right ?

I forgot as soon as he divorce yoongi uncle, he is going to officially announce about him and chaeyoung noona. Appa' s best friend Kim Taehyung, Namjoonies step brother was now very close to Appa. Even Hoseok uncle thinks Taehyungssi is really a very decent and a nice person. Even Appa thinks that his best friend is a real gentleman but me and Namjoon know who is Taehyung behind that mask, he is a selfish fucking pervert bastard the way he eyes on Appa so hungrily, all these years me and Namjoon couldn't understand why he hasn't made any move on Appa but one thing is clear even he wants Jeon Jungkook but wasn't doing anything it's strange, Taehyungssi didn't even tried to confess infront of Appa. why was he waiting if wanted Appa so badly I doubt he isn't the person to stay calm and watch chaeyoung noona with the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

My life and my fate is really great right ? why I had to fall for my Appa why he was already married and then he had a fucking girlfriend then comes this jerk who eye fucks him everytime and not to forget Appa's male and female fans around the world who are crazy for the most young, handsome and a hot CEO. All are behind him but what about me ? how should I calm my heart which is getting shattered every single day seeing him with others.

Will he ever realise my feelings for him ? will he accept me as his lover I don't know what future holds for me but one thing is clear I will never stop loving you even if you don't love me back, I'm fine. I still remember the promise you made me on that day even though it seems childish to you when I asked you to marry me but even as a child you were my only prince Appa and even today you are still the same my heart will never change what I have for you even if there won't be a chance my heart only beats for you, the day when my age was enough to understand what true love actually means I realised ever since I was a kid my heart was crazy for you in every single way. I realised that you my Appa Jeon Jungkook is my first love and I promise myself that you are going to also be my last love.

End of Chapter

a/n : get ready to lose your brain cells from now onwards 😉