full chapter 19

"well jaehyun I'm jaemin, jeno's boyfriend" jaemin crosses his arms and jaehyun starts laughing.

"don't worry I'm not after him. I already have a boyfriend"

"can I talk to you?" renjun brings donghyuck away from everyone else.

"whaaaat" donghyuck whines.

"you haven't stopped staring at him ever since we got here" renjun crosses his arms.

"I can't help it he's hot" donghyuck says, renjun just shakes his head and walks back over to them.

"you guys okay?" mark looks at them but they both don't say anything.

"I'm sorry" donghyuck mumbles to renjun.

"yeah sure" he avoids eye contact with him.

"come onnnn please don't be like this"

"I'm the only one who's actually doing stuff in this relationship!" renjun looks at donghyuck, now all eyes are on them.

"but..."

"you think I'm okay with you just going off hanging out with other guys and you also staring at other guys!? you haven't even told me you liked me... you never do anything to show affection besides kissing me" renjun looks away from him.

"but I-"

"I'm tired of it. I don't even know your true feelings for me" renjun walks away from him and sits down.

donghyuck looks down.

"but I love you" donghyuck mumbles.

"what did you say?" jaemin asks.

"nothing"

"I heard you say something" jaemin says, mark and jaehyun nod as they heard it too.

"I didn't..."

"mhm sure"

"I'm scared" donghyuck says.

renjun looks up at him.

"I love you, but I'm scared to love someone because anyone I've ever loved left me in the end" donghyuck says as renjun stands up.

"you love me?" he nods and looks down.

"I love you too, I'll never leave you" renjun walks closer to him, he lifts his head up and pulls him in for a kiss.

...

it's been 2 hours since the doctors took jeno.

"why the fuck is it taking so long!?" jaemin starts pacing back and forth in the waiting room.

"just calm down" renjun says.

"don't tell me to calm down, what if he's gone..."

mark sighs and stands up to slap him across the face.

"snap the fuck out of it. just wait and see what happens, don't assume things" mark says, jaemin just nods.

"I've never been so jealous of them" jaemin looks at donghyuck and renjun who are being cute.

"I miss him so much"

mark slaps him again.

"stop! just be patient okay?" mark looks at him, he looks down.

"let's talk about something so we don't think about it okay?" jaemin just stays silent.

"so jaehyun... tell us about yourself" mark looks at jaehyun.

"well... my name's jaehyun obviously... I have a brother... well I think I still do... I've been looking for him which is why I went to america to find him... um... my parents are dead... I have a boyfriend... I graduate school in a few weeks... and yeah that's pretty much it"

"well I'm jaemin, this is my best friends renjun and donghyuck, the guy who went into the room is my boyfriend jeno, and that's my brother mark" he waves to all of them.

"so is your boyfriend hot too?" donghyuck asks and renjun hits him.

jaehyun chuckles.

"yeah I think so. his name is taeyong and-"

"taeyong!?" donghyuck stands up and looks at jaehyun.

"yeah...? and...?"

"wait isn't he your-" renjun gets cut off.

"my brother????" donghyuck walks closer to jaehyun and grabs his collar.

"where is he" jaehyun wasn't scared of him but he still played along.

"I don't know right now. probably at home?" jaehyun says and donghyuck sighs.

"THATS WHAT I MEANT"

"hyuck calm down we are in a hospital" jaemin says and donghyuck looks around.

"oh yeah. we'll talk later" donghyuck sits next to renjun.

after that, the doctor comes out and finds them in the waiting room.

"how is he?" jaemin stands up and looks at the doctor, who's facial expression didn't seem very good.

——————————————