Chapter one

"Hey bestie!" your best friend yells through the phone as though you can't hear her.

"Hi Mina!" you yell back so she can get a glimpse of what she does to you.

"So how's the search for a hot and hunky guy to be your personal trainer?"

"You know that's not why I'm doing it. I'm doing it because I want to get in better shape."

"But you have to admit that a nice and hunky man would be a big bonus."

"Your right, but that's not the reason I'm doing this."

"I know I know. Anyways I'll leave you to it love you bestie!"

"Love you too Mina! Bye!"

You hung up the phone with a small sigh. Then went back to looking for possible personal trainers. You looked for hours and only found two that actually interest you. One looks like he could be a pedophile, but he has good ratings. The other looks like he just got on this sight only minutes ago because he had no ratings, but looked super buff and looked like a personal trainer. You knew you were doing this in spite of yourself, but he was hot. So, you picked up the phone and dilled the number in his bio. Surprisingly enough he answered on the first ring.

"Hey! Its Ejiro Kirishima here. I don't recognize this number, so could you please tell me who this is?" He said in a honey sweet voice that made your mind go blank for only those few seconds.

"Uh- H-hi! I'm Y/N and I was looking at this website and saw that you were looking for someone to train and I would like to be that person. If that's ok with you of course." you said with little to no confidence in yourself.

"Well your the first person to call me. So if its alright with you I would like to know what you want to work on training wise."

You say all the things you want to work on and talk about scheduling a time to workout. Your schedule is set up as such: Monday after work 4:00 - 7:50 so you can get home by 8:00. Tuesday no workout. Wednesday after work 6:30 - 9:50 because you work late this day. Thursday after work 4:00 - 7:50. Friday no workout. Saturday 1:00 - 4:00. Sunday no workout.

Once you figure out your schedule he starts asking you more personal questions like where do you work and stuff like that. You answer honestly and soon enough you have to go to sleep. You hang up and lay in bed ready for another week of trying to get more in shape.

You wake up to your alarm that you had set the night before. When you try and get ready you get a text message from your bestie.

"Hey did you find someone that will work?" Mina said in her text.

"Yea and I'm gonna meet him tonight when we train."

"Is he hot?"

"That's not the point!"

"So he's hot. Ok, ok. I got you, I got you."

You laughed it off as you set your phone down to get ready for work. The Monday air was very calming as you walked to your work, which for you was a secretary at a collage school. It wasn't far from where you lived, which was a good thing. You could hear the birds chirping as you looked up at the trees that seemed to be staring down in a loving way. As you were listening to the music on your Spotify playlist you got interrupted by a buzzing and a phone call coming in. Of course you knew who it was, she does this every morning, it was Mina checking up on you.

"Hello!"

"Hey! Are you heading to work?"

"Yup I can see it right now. So did you sleep well?"

"No I was up all night basically."

"Is it because you and Sero had "fun time" last night???"

"MAYYYYYYBBBBBBEEEEE"

"Y'all are too cute!!"

"Yea we are! Anyways see you at school. Lol I remember when we said that when we were students and now were not!"

"Oh my gosh yes that was so much fun in high school!"

"Yea but I better get to school though talk later Y/n"

"Ok talk later Mina love you!!!"

"Love you too!!!!"

You smile as you think of when you and Mina were at high school but then you got to school and now you had to sit at a table and work. You loved your job, you really did but you couldn't sit all day so you would take a break after a little while and stretch your legs and go check on teachers in other rooms and stuff like that. On your lunch hour you and Mina go out for lunch everyday and you switch between who pays. It was Mina's turn this time and she was very excited to take you out because she wanted to talk all about your new personal trainer! So that's what you did you told her about everything down to what his voice sounds like and what color socks he wore. Soon enough it was time to go back to your work and hers. She got really sad and asked if we could stay a little bit longer but you declined, you had a lot of work to do, so you and her went back to work and said you would talk after your workout. But first you had a job to do. So you went to work for god knows how long.When you finally sat back in your chair you saw that everyone had left, except Mina who was waiting in another one of your office chairs for you to notice her.

"Oh hi Mina!"

"Did I scare you?"

"Yea a little but you always do."

"I know! Anyways how was your day?"

"Pretty good. What about yours?"

"Good as well. Now you better go and get to your personal trainer!"

"Oh right that's today okey well I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Have fun, but not too much fun!"

"I will"

You walked out the door to your office and walked to your house. You got into your room, got on some athletic clothes, and headed out to go meet up with Ejiro at the gym you both agreed upon.