Personality types.

(Here we will discuss some personality types of your new buddies. Pay careful attention so you get what's happening! I'll also give you some calming moosic! Enjoyy)

Dio Brando.

Dio is a loud mouth, though he is still capable of keeping to himself. He's a bit clumsy and careless at times. The kind that doesn't feel the need to pick his clothes up off the ground so on and so fourth -_- . Though he doesn't complain too much when you ask him to. You don't have many altercations with him. Is also very into watching movies. Also... he's a bit hyper.

Kars

Kars/karson. Is a pretty quiet guy. He's tsundere as all hell and tends to grow bonds with people and then act like he doesn't like them. And then gets mad at you for assuming that he doesn't like you. You often think you can compare him to a cat. Being very secluded and showing affection in odd ways that occasionally confuse you. Verbal altercations between him and Dio are quite common.

DIO

Though him and Dio Brando are the same people, there characteristics are ever so slightly different. Dio is a very tidy person, you might say he's a little extra. He's pretty fun though, and is obsessssed with getting his nails done. He's also pretty wholesome and whacky. He's into fashion etc. His best friend is Pucci, and he gets into it with Kars and Kira quite often.

Kira

Kira is a lot like Kars. Though they don't conversate much. He gets into arguments with everyone. Though he isn't the drama type. He keeps away from basically all socials. He likes texting rather than calls, and likes peacful music. He also doesn't like Diavalo at all, and is slightly scared of the guy. (this blonde haired kira btw, i don't frigg with the cookie creme kira) All in all he keeps to himself.

Diavalo.

Diavalo is the most secluded one of them all, he's very rude and can be extremely aggressive if his privacy is invaded. Along with that he had a big temper, a bit of a bully. Scares most people in the mansion.   He does often go out as Doppio vinegar, which is a very adorable one to be honest. He likes watching shows and K-pop. He's got a fun bubbly personality and cares for life, and animals such and such.

Funny valentine

Starting a conversation with him is like opening a debate basically, he's always got a question. He's a philosophy kind of person. Though it is fun to debate with him, Kars, Pucci and him seem to talk for hours. Usually ending in a big argument, that is almost always settled by DIO telling them to shut the hell up. 

Pucci

Pucci is extremely religious. Finding a way to sneak god into a little situation is always how he justifies what he does. He also is quite fond of DIO. Always boosting his moral. He is probably one of the more sane people among our little group.

Now that you've gotten there personalities let's get into the story line.