chapter 10

Bennett had ran just like in Forest Gump all the way to the house frustrated."I'm so over my head alone. I just can't. I'm just one kid.  "Said Bennett in British accent and sits down." Tori was sitting in front of him watching him the whole time. "You have share something to the class?" "Asked Tori looking at Bennett in front of her and unexpected." Bennett jump and fall from the couch. He gets up. "Tori you give me a fright." "Said Bennett in his British accent and Jacob American accent at the same time." "I give you a fright." "Asked Tori suspicious." "You scared me I didn't know that you were in here." "Said Bennett." Tori gets up. "Is there anything you want to tell me. Why your appetites change, or why Charlie didn't come near you anymore, Or using expressions that you me a fright? "Asked Tori suspicious." "Tori just change a lot of the summer that's all." "Said Bennett." "Ok for sec if you were-." "Said Tori cuts her self becuse it would impossible." "If I were who Tori?" "Asked Bennett." "Nobodie forget that I mention it." "Said Tori about walk in the kitchen." "If I were Bennett." "Said Bennett in his British accent." Tori stops and looks at Bennett. "You know about Bennett?" "Asked Tori happy and sad at the same time." "I am Bennett." "Said Bennett in his British accent." Tori looks at Bennett and starts crying Beck showed up. " Jacob why did you run off on me like that I said wanted talk to you about something?" "Asked beck confuse and looking at Tori." "Tori why are looking at him like that?" "Said Beck." "Like what. I'm not looking at him in a special way. I'm looking at him I have been looking at him for 13 years. Sence the day at the hospital. Six pounds, 11 ounces this how I look at him. Can I hug him?" "Tori in tears hopping Bennett change his ways with her." She give Bennett a hug Bennett took the hug and loved Tori all ready. "He Beautiful and so big." Tori pulls away and seeing Bennett is giveing her frist smile in so Manny years. And hopping she won't say anything to Beck. "I'm going to make you something special to eat. What would you want? It didn't matter I whip what we got in the kitchen." "Said Tori crying in the kitchen." Once Tori was gone beck took Bennett. "Hey Jacob I need to talk to you." "Said Beck." "Ok shoot." "Said Bennett sitting on the couch uncomfortable he knows what coming out of his mouth." "How would you feel having Tiffany part of our family?" "Asked Beck." "Part of our family. I think it is a awesome ideal it's a dream come true I always wanted a big sister." "Said Bennett sarcastically." "Aww but Jacob I thinking your missing the whole." "Said Beck confuse." "No I'm not your going adopt Tiffany. That's so great dad." "Said Bennett." "No I'm not going to adopt her. I'm going to marry her." "Said Beck." "MARRY HER. That's insane. How can you get marry to someone to be my big sister. "Said Bennett losing his temper just like his mom and speaking French." " Jacob." "Said Beck confuse." He grab hold of him and realized he is speaking French. "Are you speaking French?" "Asked Beck confuse." "I learn it at camp." "Said Bennett worried hoping he didn't know that Bennett. And frustrated at the same time. "Let's talk about calm and rational." "Said Bennett." "Yes and in English if you don't mind." "Said Beck confuse." "Ok but why are you going to get marry you going ruin everything." "Said Bennett running away from Beck." "Jacob." "Yells his name untile he is gone. He looks at Tori. "Dont look at me I don't want to know a thing." "Said Tori closing the orther door of the kitchen mad at beck.