Chapter 8 (Backstory)

Three years ago...

She wasn't sure where Stella was, or even if she was alive.

All she knew was that everyone in the Coven was dead.

She hadn't even checked, but there was no point in doing so.

She already knew the truth.

But now what?

What in the world was she going to do now?

The girl put a photo in her bag, as she went out, hoping to find safety... somewhere.

Two Weeks Later...

There was nothing to hide. Nowhere. Everywhere she went, there was potential danger.

The girl has been wandering around, exhausted with fear.

Is that an old hut? She thought. Maybe I'll rest in there for a couple of hours.

The girl walked in, and sat down, breathing in and out.

Can't rest for too long, you must find somewhere safe. Can't let yourself get caught by the Netherkin.

"Well, isn't this nice?" 

The girl whirled around to see a man with glowing red eyes smirking. "I wasn't expecting a vision," he said.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Who am I?" He asked. "You should know by now, Tsuki."

"How do you know my name?" Tsuki asked.

"I know many things about you..." he said. "And I've been wanting another slave..."

Suddenly, much to Tsuki's horror, the exits were now surrounded by vindicators and pillagers.

The strange man pulled out a red and black Ender Crystal and held it up at Tsuki's face.

"Just relax, Tsuki..." the man said. "And look into the Ender Crystal... let it seize your mind and take control..."

Tsuki's body shook as she lifted her head gazed into the Ender Crystal.

Current Day

Tsuki looked at the photo of her and Stella when they were thirteen years old.

After a moment's hesitation, she dropped the photo, making it land on the floor of her room.

It was time, her master was calling her.

Tsuki walked over to listen to her master's next task. Following him and his commands was what she was now, she was a loyal servant to her. Stella and The Coven seemed like a faded memory.

The past is just a memory that fades away...