First Story: Love and Literature

The first story for this book. I hope you like it :).

It was a gloomy day at the literature club. Everyone was there doing their own things. Sayori was drawing a picture, Natsuki was reading manga, Yuri was reading Portrait of Markov (game theory theme starts), And Monika was writing a poem. It wasn't long before Monika said "Okay everyone! Time to share poems!" Sayori jumped up and ran to Monika, "Monikaa! Can we share pleaseee" Monika sighed and looked at her with a smile and said "Sure"

Natsuki looked at Yuri and blushed, Even though she acted mean towards Yuri, she was deeply in love with her. The only one who knew about Natsuki's crush was Sayori. Natsuki was too caught up with her daydreaming to notice that yuri was softly calling her name. Once she left Lala land she noticed and shouted "What do you want loser!". Yuri softly flinched and stuttered out "I-I just wanted to k-know if you would like to share p-poems" Natsuki then mentally cursed at herself. She knew yuri doesn't like when people yell and instantly regretted yelling at her so she toned it down. "Fine, Whatever" Yuri handed her poem over and Natsuki handed over hers.

Natsuki squinted, She could barely understand what any of the words meant!!! But once she was done reading she looked at yuri and said "Eh too boring just like you" yuri just responded "Well I'm sorry that my writing is too complicated for you to understand" Natsuki just rolled her eyes and crumpled up yuri's poem and threw it at her and yuri just picked it up and placed Natsuki's on the desk.

Natsuki decided to apologize to yuri. Because when she glanced at yuri she saw that yuri seemed to be down. She thought "Why did I have to be so rude to her ugh why can't I do anything right?" She then saw that she and Yuri were the only ones there. She decided it would be best to strike right now. She got up and walked towards Yuri. Every step she took she got more nervous.

Once she reached the desk yuri looked at her confused. "Do you need anything?" She softly replied. Natsuki just blurted out "I'm sorry Okay!!!" Yuri just smiled and said "It's okay you were just in a mood, I shouldn't have bugged you" Natsuki just felt like a stone was moved off her shoulder. She looked at Yuri and blushed and then looked around to once again realize they were the only ones there and it's getting dark outside which means her father would be home soon.

She quickly got her stuff in a rush then she had a quick idea, She ran over to yuri and tapped her on the shoulder. When yuri looked over at her Natsuki quickly gave her a peck on the cheek. Yuri had a deep blush when Natsuki did that, but returned the favor and kissed Natsuki on the forehead, Natsuki blushed and said "I gotta go bye" Yuri then said "Natsuki..." Natsuki looked at yuri and said "Y-yeah"

Yuri gave her a hug and whispered "I know about your home life...Would you like to come to my house instead?". Natsuki looked at her with a shocked but grateful look and said "I-I mean if you really want me to..." Yuri then nodded and took her hand to walk to her car. Natsuki blushed as she felt the warmth of Yuri's hand.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading my lovelies <3

590 words ✧( ु•⌄• )◞◟( •⌄• ू )✧