Part 2

( Here is the promised part.)

*SHIGIRAKI'S POV*

Sighing I scratch my ears letting Toga do my hair while we all watch TV. " Tomura... you have a meeting with Kai today..." Kurogiri says and I tilt my head nodding. " Okay when is that exactly?" I ask keeping my eyes on the TV so Toga doesn't mess up my hair. " In two hours. We are meeting at his base and you can bring the league. " I nod standing my eyes searching for my mate while my tail flicks. " Dabi! " My alpha walks in the room and hums at me as I smile. " You, Toga, Twice, and Kurogiri are coming with me to meet with Kai..... Also when is my next heat?" I ask looking at my boyfriend and he hums pulling out his phone. " You keep up with it sweet! Ew Gross..." Twice says as I roll my eyes. 

" Lets see.... Your heat starts next week actually..." He says and I nod going to get ready. Getting my hands and everything I finish getting ready walking out I pull father off my face as I whine. " Dabi kisses!" I whine as he kisses me before jumping in the warp. After everyone else I jump through landing before Kai. This is the first time we meet face to face so the germaphobe alpha looks disgusted as he realizes I'm an omega. " Kai.... I am Tomura-" Getting cut off by one of his members who start to laugh I roll my eyes my ears flicking. " You're a fucking omega?! No way in hell!" The league gets defensive as I just stand there. Suddenly my hand were around the male's throat my pinky up making everyone alert and my alpha growl at anyone who comes near me. " Watch it this fucking omega as you say can kill you will one hand...." I pull back sitting down on the couch my league around me. " Now shall we continue?" 

" As I was saying I am Tomura Shigiraki..... the leader of the league of villains. " Pointing at each of my team I say staring at the alpha through the hand on my face. " This is Toga, Twice, Kurogiri, and finally my mate Dabi." I say as he just stares at me making my alpha frown his ears twitching in anger. Glancing up at my alpha I frown. " Are you going to introduce yourself or are you going to introduce yourself? I don't wait on filthy alphas to get an eye full speak or I leave...." He nods and puts out a gloved hand that I don't take. " Right.... I'm Kai Chikasi....( I don't know how to do spell this.) 

After the meeting I felt grossed out by being in a room covered in alpha's sent. " Lets go." I stand going through the warp first hearing chuckles that didn't belong to my group. Getting home I pull off all of my hands growling. " Fucking alpha's thinking they are so fucking amazing!" I start to fume throwing father down as everyone except my alpha walks away to let Dabi calm me down." Buttercup what's the matter?" I turn around frowning at my alpha who picks me up taking me to his room to cuddle. " It's just that the fucking alpha thinks he is better than me just because of my second gender! They are all stupid and I am going to show that cocky alpha that I will be the next leader!" 

Listening to everything I had to say Dabi starts to take off my shoes for me than starts to scratch the back of my ears making me smile. " I believe you in my little chipmunk! You'll be the best leader in the world!" I smile my tail starting to wag without me saying it could. " Shut up! Obviously I'll be the best! " He smiles kissing my face and pulling out my gloves. Putting them on me he smiles. " Now come on bubblebear I'll cuttle you!" I smile laying down snuggling into the male's chest our tails wagging in sync. " I love you baby bear!" " I love you too Dabi!"