03

"stop, bro. you're creepy." i said, right after he had a seat in front of me with his chocolate ice cream.

"don't you wanna have some revenge towards your twinny?" sunwoo asked me and shove a scoop of ice cream inside his mouth.

"no, i forgave my stupid twin." i replied and get ready to ran away from him. but, he started to make a sympathic face that make me grow a pity for him.

"if you don't want to get a revenge. can you at least help me? i'm so tired of being fooled by hyunjin." he uttered. "that's not my problem, dude." i replied and patted his shoulder.

i went out from the parlour and had a walk around the park. there's nothing in the park except for some handsome guys that passed by me. i waved a 'hi' at them, but they just gave me an awkward smile. i'm not a flirty, okay?

"what if i help you date eric sohn, and you help me to get a revenge for hyunjin?" he said. he's action made me startled.

"are you following me? didn't have any life, aren't you?" i asked. "i said that i want to buy you dinner. so, i need to buy you dinner."

"are you bribing me with dinner? 'cause dinner is good, but not that good. i, actually rather have the money though." i fakely giggled in front of him to make him annoyed.

"how much do you want?" he questioned. i started to scratch my head as i'm weirded out with his behaviour.

"can't you just do it yourself?"

★★★

❤ eric

eric.s, minaminimoe, sanhahaha, bomean and 23, 751 likes.

hyunJEAN - i saw smtg that should not be seen ^^ @hye.won @sunSHINE-

435 comments ...

sanhahaha : they're dating?!

bomean : what do you saw?

eric.s : don't tell me they're dating, cause who wants @sunSHINE-

minaminimoe : what happened ahuwkajska???

hye.won : are you following me?!!