Nico self doubts Wills feelings for him.

Nicos perspective-
Darkness, why is the dark so.. for lack of better words.. dark. I feel like all the stupid feelings and thoughts are loud and bright. But I'm sitting in the pitch black of night. Turning over as I just keep playing through the day. I want to say that it was nice, but the entire plan was fucked from the beginning. I can't believe i'm overwhelmed for a guy. Sure I'd give anything to see him here, now. that would sure brighten this room. Just being here. I can feel a warmth spread all over. Mostly on my cheeks. I'm probably as red as a tomato. Leo would get a hoot out of this. Leo. And jason. Argh, fuck fate. Wait, no. Sometimes I forget that these are real things now. Despite thinking they were even before meeting percy and getting claimed. Man I loved Mythologic.
Besides the point. I just wanted to spend the afternoon with will. I finally built up the courage to ask him and out. Frank and Hazel had been hyping me up for weeks. I confessed my love for the son of Apollo weeks ago. Hazel can always tell, point and case when she came to me about ogling over Will. I asked him out- to my surprise he said yes. I personally think I may have caught him in the midst of doctor stuff. He definitely said yea before recognizing my question.
That's probably the self doubt. There's no way HE likes ME!! Yeah, self destruct at it's finest.
...
So i'd love to keep writing.but I think I'm rambling. This won't go anywhere. If it does I might return. Orrr, i'll redo the whole thing at 2am,, in 2 hours. i'm UnPrEdIctABlE!!