☆18. you caught me getting hard for you☆

Next day every thing was running as usual Jimin and Namjoon attended their classes together as they were always in same grade right from the start, having friends of your same age is really beneficial. Jimin was really tired from today's school activities and before coming back he practiced dance real hard so his body was sweating heavily. He was again missing his Appa crazily Jimin was told by Jackson that his Appa was going to leave for business trip to Japan this morning.

It's always like this either his Appa was busy with his work or with Chaeyoung or may be sometimes even with his friends and colleagues. Jimin got really Jealous of Chaeyoung every single day but he couldn't do any thing against her. Lately even crime activities have been increased in South Korea. Recently crime branch started investigating about the appearance of Mafias and gangsters in the city.

But when Jimin lazily landed his body on the couch massaging hi head suddenly his eyes landed in that particular figure. Jimin was shocked to say would be an understatement he got a brain freeze words got stuck in his throat and his eye balls literally came out of the sockets. The reason was there stood Jungkook his Appa looking extremely hot divine Greek sex God with his heavenly naked body on display. Only with white towel was loosely hanging around Jungkook's abdomen too lose for Jimins comfort.

The steamy hot water droplets slowly dripping from his hairs and sliding down to his toned chest, the way his muscles moved when Jungkook was drying his body those thic biceps and not to forget about those defined hot six pack abs and Jungkooks deep v line making Jimin to go delusional on spot seeing that holy body of his Appa. Jimin sensed a tingling feeling of pain down there he wasn't sure whats happening with him but for the very first time Jimin felt his pants getting tight and there was a visible tent in his pants his face was flushed deep with red.

"Jimin are you okay ? you feel tensed" Jungkook asked when he saw a surprised and panicked state of Jimin.

"No you tell me what are you doing here instead of your business trip ? Weren't you.... supposed to be in.... Japan Appa ?" Jimin says while stuttering it was his first time. Jimin was feeling that pain in his crotch. Jungkook was eying him suspiciously Jimin was acting weirdly and was trembling a little bit. "Actually it was cancelled so I came back but what happened to you.....?" Jungkook was about to ask further but his words didn't came out when he saw Jimin got hard in his pants and it was probably because of him, Jungkook gulped and stood there dumbfounded what the heck ? he made his son hard seriously ?

"Jimin I think.... I think you got a boner do you know about this kind of stuff" Jungkook was hesitating to ask but nevertheless he wanted to confirm it if not he was responsible for this and may be its first time when Jimin got hard, so the boy might don't know how to deal with this. oh fuck great Jimin out of all the people you had to get a fucking boner just right infront of your Appa and he clearly sensed it is because of him. oh god someone take me away already  I'm so embarrassed what should I tell him. I regret now I should have literally watched porn with Namjoon and Seokjin Hyung otherwise I would have not been so sensitive right now, seriously Jimin you got a boner just by seeing your Appa half naked fucking great.

"Jimin ! say something have you felt this before ?" Jungkook asks while wearing his maroon silk bath robe he was getting worried for the boy who was lost in his own thoughts. "I..... I.. ah.. Appa it's so embarrassing I don't know how to face you but yeah this is my first time getting hard, I'm sorry please don't get mad... It wasn't my fault trust me" Jimin says panicking fidgeting with his fingers nervously.

"its okay don't be sorry, it's just that it felt really weird but I understand it's not your fault, by chance do you know how to deal with it ?" Jungkook asked even his own cheeks got red it literally gave him goosebumps seeing his little angel grew up so big that he got hard for him.

"I... I will just go and take cold shower once again I'm sorry Appa !" Jimin said hurriedly and dashed away upstairs to his separate room in order to take care of his problem.

a/n : don't come on me attacking according to Google boys get hard at the age of 12 to 13 years I've searched so it's fine with Jimin getting hard for Jungkook.

It was a dark pitched black room with only a huge vintage style chandelier hanging on the ceiling with mid golden sparks of lights. Heavily trained men wearing black suits stood across the hall way and on the middle a person was leaning comfortably on the red velvet couch smoking on his cigarette.

One of the guard asked "Boss what is your next order for us ?" he asked to the person who chuckled mischeviously with a sadistic smirk plastered over his face.

"it's time for me to play this game, get ready for the first step, I hope that I don't need to repeat about what you have to do, it should be done perfectly" The unknown person orders and all the men bows down to him in response keeping their guns down on the ground to show their respect, complete honesty and duty towards their boss.

   End of Chapter

a/n : can you guess who is the person here ? from now this book is going to turn into a bloody mess because the villain of this story has entered. 😏

"MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS STORY WE HAVE 'THREE DANGEROUS VILLIANS' TRY TO GUESS WHO THEY ARE ?"