4. Rabul

Thankyou for everyone for your love towards this story 🙏🙏.

Happiest birthday to my Prince charming Vin Rana 🥳🥳

Let's get to the story;:

As they all saw Abhi and Vivaan laughing together,

Priya: beta both of are laughing this much, and Abhi, you always reject all the boys na, then ...

Abhi: Haan maa I was rejecting all the boys, but Vivaan is something different, he is honest, hardworking, and he is perfect for my Ammu..

Bulbul: really bhai, you liked him, then our marriage is fixed?

Disha: ohho!! Bulbul, very eager to marry my dewar haa!!😉

Both Bulbul and Vivaan blushed hearing this whereas all the family members were happy.

Purab: so uncle alliance is fixed from both the sides, so we'll fix the date as soon as possible. Is that ok here?

Priya: Haan Purab were are ok with it.

Pragya: Vi bhai so I want five ice- cream today ok?

Everyone were surprised as Pragya spoke loudly for the first time.

Vivaan: Haan meri gudiya, we'll eat ok.

Priya: ok so all of you go and come fast let's have lunch together.

Sarla: haanji hum aate hai jaldi.

Ram: Purab can I speak to you for sometime?

Purab: Haan uncle chaliye.

Both of them went out to the lawn.

Ram: I know I don't have rights to ask but..

Purab: uncle you are like my dad, you have all the rights to ask anything so please ask it.

Ram: thankyou beta,
Where is your dad, what happened to him?

By the time even Abhi comes and joins them with Vivaan.

Purab: that,he sighs, after maa gave birth to Vivaan, my so called father lost interest in my ma, so he went to another rich woman, after that maa was somewhat always unhappy, she never used to smile 🥺, but as the time went on God sent us a fairy in the form of our princess our Pragya. After she came everyone started to laugh, smile and enjoy their life, even maa started smiling. But now my princess who was a naughty brat became silent 😔😔.

Silent tears were flowing from the eyes of both Purab and Vivaan, while Ram and Abhi consoles them.

Abhi: Purab bhai comon, if you cry like this then what about aunty and bhabhi, think about your princess, and you Vivaan, you must be the strength of your gudiya but look at you comon wipe your tears now.

Listening this Purab hugged Abhi while Abhi patted his back and whispered
Abhi: bhai if you cry like this bhabhi will laugh at you, be a man yar learn from me😁

Purab smiles at him whereas both Vivaan and Purab hugged Abhi leaving Ram to adore their bond.

Ram: ok boys come now let's go, and Purab you can share Pragya's past with me whenever you feel to I'll be with you ok 😊, now come in saying both Ram and Vivaan walks ahead leaving our abhirab here.

Purab: thankyou yar

Abhi: arey what's this bro no thanks needed, acha tell me what type of boy you are searching for Pragya?

Abhi's MV: beta Abhi, what will you do if he doesn't want a boy like you?

Abhi: after mustering lots of courage I asked this question and you my idiot spoiling my courage 🤐

MV: oh comon Abhi don't talk as if you have lots of courage 😒

Abhi: oyee!! I have too much courage ok, I can easily flirt with any girl, I can fight with goons single handedly 😎

MV: oh really!! Then start a conversation with Pragya let me see...

Abhi: what?? Matlab ok done 👍

MV: first listen to Purab or he'll not even want a sec to know what type of idiot you are🤪

Abhi:😡😡

Purab: hey where are lost man, why you look so angry??

Abhi: nthng bro, so say what type of boy you want for Pragya?

Purab: my expectations are...

Purab ji Abhi come in lunch is ready called Disha.

Purab: come now well speak later.

Saying both went in where they had a nice family talk.

Here in another place a man was drinking alcohol by seeing one girl's photo.

Man: baby I miss you so much, where are you darling?
You know I searched you everywhere, please come back to me.

Man 2: leave her please 🙏, she's still a child, you are such a monster she's made for a man who will keep her happy not you please leave my daughter 🙏🙏

Man: oyee budda just shut up she's mine only mine😈 I'll get her for sure saying he was laughing loudly

Man 2: hey bhagwan please save my child please don't let this monster near her 🙏🙏 saying he crys

Man: sasurji please you have to bless both of us that's why you are alive, so please bless us and wait until I get my girl
My baby you sit here ok saying he keeps the photo on table and goes out.

Man 2: takes the photo and says I'm sorry beta I'm sorry 😭

The photo is of::

Oh god!! It's our Pragya!! 😱😱

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Who are these people?
Why do he want Pragya?
Why is that man calling Pragya as his daughter?

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

That's it for today ❤️

Lots of love ❤️❤️
crazyfan_girl