Playing The Rich Boys

Writer: elegantlyunrefined

Status: completed

Genre: teenfiction

Description:

"You weren't kidding about having straight A's," is probably one of the last things I want to hear from a guy while we're stranded on an island at night in the rain with my now semi-transparent shirt clinging to my body.

But to be honest, it's one of the smaller problems I've had so far at Pemberton Academy.
--
Daisy Sorenson is a new transfer to the illustrious halls of Pemberton, ruled by the notoriously rich and gorgeous Top Four: Parker Lennox, Holden Vermont, Logan Green and Stephanie Carter.

A coincidence, followed by an impulsive decision hurls her headfirst into yacht parties, a rich boy's jersey, a fake relationship, being marooned on an island in the middle of the night and possibly even love.

If there's one thing for sure, it's that her wish for a quite drama-free senior year has gone up in flames.

...........................................................................

Review: this book was NOT what I expected from the title, but I did NOT regret reading it. infact, I LOVE the book!! some moments were just sooooooo adorable.

Ratings: 4.9/5

Cover of the book: