Sticky notes

I was there. 

Whenever everyone needs a helping hand, a crying shoulder, I was there. I may not have a perfect word to say that will fit their neediness, but I was still there. A keen observer of how things became a burden to them. A very soulful listener on the waves crashing on their shore when they feel like they have cried the oceans. A courageous mountaineer when they have thought that they already built a mountain of remorse. When things are too tough for them to handle, I always made sure I was there.

But the world really seems a little unfair. What do you think? Because my eyes may be dry but they didn't know how many pearls these eyes cried. My lips may be close. But there is a silent wishes I whispers every cold nights. Songs in my ears may play but there will be nothing better compare to the sound of their comforting voices. My shoulders were tough but my head hurts waiting for someone to officially offer me their shoulders to lean on. My feet hurts walking this endless lonely street that only filled with people who remembers me for a little walk. Where are they?

Have you ever feel like a meaningless sticky notes that are pasted on a wall, on every book pages, or even coffee mugs shouting I WAS HERE and reminds you of things you might forgot? Have you? Have you ever played important part on someone's life but after he's done with you, you got dumped? Have you ever feel cold and alone like a used sticky notes on a cold trash bin waiting for someone to re-read what is in them? or worse, waiting for someone to finally shred them into pieces and vanished forever?

There are many uncertainties in life that we are all dealing with. But hey! It won't be a pain in the ass doing good things for others. Believe me, a simple "Hi, how are you?" can mean a lot to someone. Making someone feel special, loved and worthy is priceless. I am not saying you have to be perfect. All I say is we can be someone's support system when life is getting tough. Because there's a huge difference between doing something by yourself and doing something with someone who is keeping his faith on you. 

So, if ever you feel like a sticky note who's only important for a moment. Always remember that I will be in a trash bin, waiting for you so that we can be each other's support. 

I AM HERE. <3