Chapter 1

ASHLEY POV:

I woke up with my head pounding remembering all the drinks I had last night from the club. Yesterday was my birthday so the band and I went to party all night.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. Oh yeah I took a girl home last night. She sat up and looked at me and smiled. My eyes widened she was...
Beautiful.. "Hey" she smirked seeing me looking at her up and down.
"Ugh... Hey" I replied. I got up and got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast when I heard a noise in the kitchen.. Obviously I see cc attempting to make pancakes while burning the toast in the toaster oven. " oh hey ash, I thought I would make breakfast but as you can see that's not going very well... " he said
" here" I said taking the burnt toast out of the toaster and putting fresh pieces in. I look around for the other guys andy is on the floor by the door jake on the couch and JINXX where is that guy?
I run up stares after I heard 2 screams..
I went to me room to see jinxx and the girl I brought home last night. Jinxx must have fallen asleep I'm the master bedrooms washroom last night because the was standing in the door way covering his eyes and the girl was covering her naked body with sheets.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hello urm I'm Miranda and this is the first chapter kinda short but I'll be making another chapter today :) as soon as this gets 1 or 2 reads I will be posting chapter two :)