Part 2

Ashley's POV:
I have been texting texting that girl I met on my birthday a lot lately, what's her name again? Oh yeah it's Sabrina, she is so beautiful she has long pastel pink hair and these amazingly blue eyes, she is way more beautiful than the girls I usually pick up at bars, most of them throw themselves at me. I get out of bed and look down at my cell phone i have 1 missed call and 3 messages. Jinxx called me and I have 1 message from Andy, one from cc and my beautiful angel Sabrina, wait what am I thinking? She isn't mine, why would she want a player like me? Any ways I call back jinx to see what he wants.
(J=jinxx A=Ashley)
A- hey man you called?

J- hey, yeah just wanted to let you know we have band practice tomorrow at 1pm.

A- alright thanks little jinxxy

J - I thought we all agreed you guys would stop calling me that

A- oops byeee

I hang up the phone and check the messages.

Andy- hey do you think you can bring snacks to band practice? Jakes house is full of healthy shit.

CC- I HAVE THE BIGGEST HANG OVER!!

sabrina- hey ash, wanna hang out later?

I text Sabrina first.

" Hey Sabrina, sounds like a plan ^.^"

Then to Andy

"How are you surprised? And yeah I'll bring some stuff"

I turn on some music and go in the shower. I finish my shower and get dressed in black jeens, black shirt and my bvb jean jacket. I text Sabrina.
"Meet me at Starbucks in 10?"
She quickly replied
"Sure!"
I go to my car and drive to Starbucks I can't wait to see her beautiful face.

**30 mins later**

I got to the Starbucks a halph hour ago
And she still isn't here?
I thought she liked me..
I decided to just sit back and enjoy my coffee and watch the news because that's the only Chanel they seem to have. After maybe 5 minutes it shows a car crash that happens not to far from the Starbucks I am at it looks crazy serious, but my heart skipped a beat when they said they have identified a girl in her mid 20's in critical condition identified as Sabrina Anderson... Shit!