𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘

SCOTLYNS POV-

It's been 2 months since the boys got me back after my escape. Every time I go out now, one of them put cuffs on my left and and cuff it to one of their right hand. I hate being treated like this. Why is no one helping me? Are they that dangerous?

I told Carla what happened the day I was supposed to be on the road to LA. She was pissed. She wanted to see me so bad. She wanted to see if I was okey and take care of me but she couldn't.

She asked me if she could come over next week but Mattia said no. He said I can't see her until I act right. Why is he acting like he owns me? Who does this. I hate him and his bitches.

"Scotlyn come down here!" Ale yelled from downstairs. I sighed then got up from my bed. I quickly put on some booty shorts and a crop top that they picked out for one of my house outfit. After I was done getting dressed I walked out my room and downstairs to the living room.

"What?" I asked while flopping on the couch. "We have to attend this college. We won't be going to there to study but we'll be walking around campus and through the hallways like we belong there until my dad tells me where our drugs are" Mattia said. "Can we not just wait until your dad finds the drugs himself?" I asked.

"No. He wants us to do stuff with our lives instead of watching you all day" Ale said. "you still gotta watch me when we walkin around the school" I said while rolling my eyes. "No we don't" Kairi said, bring out a case. "We're gonna have to put a tracker in your body" Kairi said while opening the cause and turning it to me.

It was a big needle with some small circle chip. "What the fuck?! No! It's already enough that you guys are keeping me hostage and hitting me" I said while moving away from Mattia who's sitting on the same couch as me. "We don't hold you hostage Scotlyn. You could leave" Ale said. "I've tried and you bring me back every single time!" I yelled making them laugh.

"Yea fuck you guys" I said then turned the other way. Their being dicks right now. "Come over here so we can get this over with" Mattia said. "No the fuck? I won't even let them give me the vaccine. Why would you think I'd let you put a chip in my fucking neck?" I said then shook my head.

Mattia didn't waste anytime asking me again. He just grabbed my arm and pulled me over his lap. "Get it" Mattia said as Ale sat on my legs and pinned my back down. "No no!" I yelled as Mattias hand was pinning my head down on the couch. Ale grabbed my hands, pulling them behind my back then pinned them down.

"No! Stop! You don't have the right to do this!" I yelled. "We don't have the right to have your here without you being okey with it. We don't give a fuck!" Mattia said a little loud at the end.

Kairi was done putting the chip in the needle making me panic. He came over to me then stuck the needle in my neck without a warning, making me scream out loud. He pulled the needle out then sat back down on his couch. I instantly got up as the 2 boys let me go.

"Fuck you!" I yelled feeling pain in my neck. "Get dressed. It's 10 in the morning. We're already 2 hours late for collage" Mattia said. acting like he didn't just allow Kairi to force a chip in my neck without my consent. "No!" I yelled then ran upstairs.

Why are they doing this to me? Why are they keeping me? I've never had someone keep me for this long without my brothers permission.

"Scotlyn get dressed" Mattia said, barging in my room. "No Mattia. I'm not going to that fucking school! I don't want to be anywhere with you or the boys. It's embarrassing" I said, flopping on my bed.

"Why babe? We try everything to make you happy. We try cooking for you, buying you clothes and give you pecks. What are we doing wrong?" Mattia asked annoyed. "Why are you mad? You're the one who fucking kidnapped me. You do all those nice things but at the end of the day your a fucking dick!" I said then laid down on my bed, not wanting to fight with him and escalate things.