☆19. Fearless and Bold☆

Next day was fourth of December Seokjins birthday and basically a huge lavish celebration was done for him by the boys parents. Hoseok and Min young wanted everything to be graceful and elegant for their sons birthday. All were invited including the Jeon family and even Seokjins best friends. Namjoon and Jimin were present already to enjoy with the birthday boy. Kim Taehyung who has been Jungkooks and Hoseoks new best friend in the past few years even he was invited. Ofcourse Jeon Jungkook had to bring his girlfriend Chaeyoung along with him to make Jimin's mood sour and bitter.

"I'm telling you guys I want to pull that bitch's hairs right now, how can she hold Appa's hand ?" a jealous burning Jimin said while gritting his teeth.

"yah Jiminah calm your ass down, please don't do anything stupid today" Jin says when the trio were eyeing all the guests in the birthday party and Jimin was ranting about his jealousy to his best friends.

"Jin hyung is right Jimin dont lose your cool today, also don't forget they might have done many things beyond our imagination and here you're getting jealous just because she is holding your Appa' s hand" Namjoon says agreeing with Jin.

"I don't care about what they have done but right now she is basically throwing herself on Appa, can't you see even if she's his girlfriend it hurts to see him with her guys" Jimin says sighing heavily and grabbing his hairs.

"you don't have chance with him Jimin even if she gets away from his life, you know that right ?" Jin said feeling sad for his friend in this condition.

"It hurts so bad falling in love with your father in this society and it hurts more when he isn't aware of your feelings towards him" Jimin said with his painful emotions he know it's forbidden yet he fell in love with his father.

"How can you fall for your father Jiminah ? its impossible for him to reciprocate your feelings but don't give up so easily on your heart, I'm with you" Namjoon says pulling Jimin into a tight hug.

"Don't give up buddy even I'm with you, we are with you atleast just try Jimin until you lose hope" Jin said and  joined them in the hug, Jimin smiles knowing that his friends are really the best even though he fell for his father their reaction wasn't negative they never cringed at him but infact always helped him. That's what true friends are for. Things were now going pretty calm Seokjin finally greeted eveyone, cake ceremony was done and gifts were presented it was going really smoothly. But it is just like the calmness before the storm and that storm was Jimin.

Jimin and Namjoon were still talking beside each other while Seokjin was busy with the celebration. Jimin's gaze suddenly fell upon the couple, Jimin had always tried his best all these years to ignore this type of situations but now he lost his cool finally. Bottling up his frustration, emotions and his pained heart, his longing for his Appa, the days he waited for Jungkook to spend time with him everything came crashing down his eyes. Chaeyoung was pulling Jungkook into a kiss even Namjoon observed but he knew he shouldn't stop Jimin now.

Jimin was boiling seeing that with his own eyes their lips were together this was just enough to change Jimin's mindset completely. If we think Jimin is our kind hearted, pure innocent soul, taking everyones pain an elegant and graceful boy, a cute fluff ball that melts everyone for happiness than you think absolutely wrong. Jimin is someone to burn poeples heart if it comes on his things. And right now this is what exactly happening he didn't cared before what they might have done in these years of long relationship, he didn't bothered or gave a shit about his Appa's physical relation with anyone.

But today Jimin saw her kissing his Jungkook his Appa his first love infront of his eyes. Jimin grabbed the cup of hot drink in his hands heading towards the couple who was busy kissing each other, he suddenly threw the burning hot drink on her back it burnt her skin clearly as she was wearing backless midnignt purple gown. Everything went silent as they heard the sound of glass breaking.

"Ahh... Jimin what the fuck ! are you fucking blind... don't have your damn eyes to see where the fuck you're walking !!" Chaeyoung shouts infact yells at Jimin panting heavily it surely burnt her skin Jungkook was surprised.

"I'm sorry noona, you know I'm clumsy right from my childhood it was just an accident, I didn't mean to interrupt your kiss noona" Jimin said so sweetly with his fake honey glazed in his voice acting really worried about her.

"Apologize to me right now ! you have even fucking ruined my favorite dress, can't you hear at once Jimin !" she spats angrily on Jimin.

"I clearly said you that I didn't meant to push, I just slipped it's not my fault so I will not apologize noona" Jimin said nonchalantly and crossed his arms over his chest while she looks at Jungkook angrily insisting him to say something.

"Jimin you have done the mistake and you should apologize to her right now,  don't make me repeat again Jimin" Jungkook said with his stern face and Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to apologize to this woman, she doesn't deserve my respect" Jimin says now making Jungkook angry.

"Jimin whats wrong with you ? watch your tone this is not the way how you behave with elders, apologize to her right now and stop being disrespectful towards her Jimin" Jungkook spats now all the guests were enjoying the drama, no one ever dared to go against Jeon Jungkooks words and here was Jimin being stubborn.

"disrespect ? does she even had any self respect can you ask her that first ? I don't know why are you still with her she doesn't even love you, all she cares is about your money, your reputation and the expenses you provide her, such people don't deserve any respect" Jimin said while Jungkook raised his eyebrows Jin and Namjoon were scared as hell, they knew it Jimin would defeneitely do such things and he is creating the fuss now but no one can stop an angry and jealous Jimin.

"oh so now a thirteen year old boy will teach me about my choice, don't you think it's not your place to say about this things Jimin, you are now crossing your limits" Jungkook said glaring at Jimin angrily with his furious eyes.

"Do you know age doesn't matter to teach anything the thing which matters is your choice, she is basically a gold digger and when the time comes you will realize my words. Everyone right here can tell about her nature but you are just too busy to notice that" Jimin pokes again and again hitting Jungkooks patience, even Taehyung was impressed by Jimin's bold attitude the boy was fearless and confident even though being still a teen Jimin seemed more mature and very intelligent, he was basically insulting chaeyoung infront of the whole crowd.

"Jimin it's enough right now, Jackson take him away from my eyes right now !" Jungkook orders him losing his temper if this wasn't Jimin, surely Jungkook would have showed the person his worst nightmare who tried to insult his girlfriend by now Chaeyoung was in tears. Well yoongi was still in daze seeing Jimin's behavior, he realised Jimin had his savage AgustD genes spitting fire to show people their actual places after all Jimin was his blood so it was natural for Jimin to be like that.

"No need for it I can walk by myself
and it seems like your excuse of a  girlfriend needs you, go to her because that's what you have done these years always ignoring me right ?" Jimin said sarcastically dragging a shocked Namjoon along with him they left as if nothing had happened.

End of Chapter

a/n : If a thirteen or twelve years old probably seventh or eight grade student can read books here on wattpad enjoy smuts I believe Jimin's behavior and thinking is understandable here, he is Min Suga's son being savage is Jimin's birth right !

and one more thing Jimin shocked all of you right ? 😉