Chrysanthemum Black: you never know what your getting into

*Hello so first off I do not own any of the characters here Jk Rowling does I do not own people places

Ideas yada yada anyway I just wanted to clear one thing up for my purposes Harry's parents where killed when he was almost 4 so ya just thought I'd clear that up.

" I am Chrysanthemum Zo Black. Sole heir to the black family one of the last pureblood families left bla bla bla, why are we talking about this it annoyed me" I muttered glaring at Lati my house elf.

"you are going to Hogwarts and whether you like it or not you are going to have to represent this bloody house" she said sewing buttons onto my green trench coat. Let me explain see usually house elfs aren't allowed clothes but Lati wouldn't leave if I wanted her to so she sews and mends my clothes.

" but Lati everyone still thinks my father is a criminal I will never get out of there alive." I complained. I wanted to go there as just Chysanthemum Zo no black, not that I don't like my father I love him it's just that everyone thinks he's a murderer... But Lati refused she says that even if we're horrible we must stand by our family...

"Chrysanthemum I am appalled just because your father is in prison doesn't mean you should have to bear his crimes!" Lati said thoroughly annoyed.

"fine I just don't see the point I could just stay here like I have and you Tonks Remus and anyone else who happens to stop by can teach me magic!" I said I didn't find the idea of being stuck in a school for years fun.

"no and you will not sneak out! If I here one word of you being bad I will pop in there immediately and stalk you!!!! You will be grounded for life!" she said and I sighed I loved Lati but she could get really annoying sometimes.

"kk see you later I'll contact you somehow any way is to is coming or should I just go on my own" I said grabbing a small messenger bag.

"hey Chris your gonna be late let's go!" I herd rinks yell and I grinned this would be fun. I slid down the railing of the stairs and landed next to Tonks.

"I'm ready when ever you are" I said grabbing her arm she nodded and apperated out of the room.

Sooooo how do you like it I have been wanting to post it for a while but couldn't find a good beginning tell me what you think!!!!!!