The Beginnings

I dont care how the real hunger games work on how they get there-- i never watched it i only watched the LPS versions- this chapter is in Blizzards PoV 

A group of two snow leopards were walking through a tunnel, and then entered a small stone area. then gates behind them closed so they couldnt escape it. "Welcome!!" someone said from above. she looked around and looked at the snow leopard next to her. "Moon whats going on?" she whispered as she looked up. "Im not sure, Blizzard" Moon replied. then they continued talking, and then a loud boom sounded. they looked around and realized that everyone was rushing to the center, others rushing off into the forest. "Ill go to the center, you find a place to stay" Moon said. then she did as told. then she looked back and seen Moon rip anothers throat out, and took the huge box they had and started dragging it bye holding the handle with her teeth as the box was sideways. she rushed over to help by pushing making them go much faster.

They reached an area with dense trees, and they settled down, and Moon opened the box. inside was a blanket, rope, wood, and a small knife. "At least we get a weapon- and some material to make a base!" Blizzard said. "A blanket too to keep us warm" Moon replied

A little while later Blizzard started bringing the rope and wood up into the trees, and started building.  Moon went out to hunt, and took the knife with her. 'i have claws' Blizzard thought, knowing that a enemy came and spotted her she could fight back. she had brought the blanket up to so that way it wouldnt get cold and covered in snow.

TIME SKIP

Blizzard had finished making the camp when Moon had came back and brought 2 rabbits and a mouse with her. Blizzard came down and started taking everything up into the tree, and when they had got the Mouse up into the tree and they layed down on their base, another one came running in, nothing with them. Moon quickly got down with the knife and blocked the way. "Moon- let him live!" Blizzard said, then another one came running with a sword, and Blizzard helped bring the new one into the base. Moon then stabbed the other one in the throat, and then sliced it, killing the other one. once she had gotten back up she cleaned the knife, brought the sword up and settled down. "Whats your name?" Blizzard asked, curiosity in her tone. 

"My name is Tyler- and i was settling down with my sword that i got only for that one to attack me, take it, and started chasing me!!" Tyler said. "We will let you stay then" Moon paused, casting a glance at Blizzard, then continued "You are no threat to us". "My partner died instantly, as soon as she ran away." Tyler said, sadness in his tone. "She got attacked by a Goat im pretty sure" Moon said. "i seen it, at least for a split second i was watching."