..Grandma..

We'll I maid it to my grandma's I parked up into the drive cutt off the engine and gott out and before I could knock att the door it bursted open their stood my grandma she had a really big smerkk across her face an she pulled me in an gave me the biggest hug every.

Grandmas .pov.

Honey were gave u been u haven't visited me in over a month..

Me: I laughed grandma its only been two weeks..

Grandma: I don't care I really missed you (she said smiling hard again)

Me: grandma I'm really sorry and I missed u too I had been really busy ..

Grandma: doing

Me:going to college I lied --- I really have been making drops an I didn't want her to know that I followed in my fathers foot steps..

Grandma:well that's good u decided gob now she smiled ..

Me:Yeah I had a change of mine (I lied again)

Grandma:well hunny u hungry .

Me: no but I really have to be going .

Grandma: we're are u in going in a hurry she asked with a weird look ..

Me: to an interview (I lied again once more)

Grandma: okk hope u get the job she said really happy 4 me .

Me: I gave her a kiss on the check a hug an headed out she shut the door behind me as I left once I got the car started I left an I headed tords the mall while listing to August alsina GHETTO...