Books

Hello guys!

I have like 5 missing assignments (science class ugh) and I'm trying to get it all done before winter break so that i have time to do whatever I want.

Anyways let get started!

****

Ivy Valentine

I come back from the shop and quickly change into more comfortable clothes and start reading one of my favourite series of books.

Percy Jackson.

I was hoping to read my book in piece but when I heard the door open I quickly realised that it wasn't the case.

It was Lucille and Onyx. 

Thank god.

I thought Lorenzo followed me here. I really didn't want to see him. 

Him and I didn't leave each other on good terms. I have no idea what happened. Everything was absolutely fine then one day his attitude towards me completely changed. It was like I was nobody, ...like fucking Pansy. He started hooking up with girls and having sex with them as if I didn't even fucking exist. Did I not matter to him or something? And then he started having this cold attitude towards me and being such an asshole and now he just kisses me out of nowhere? The worst part of all is that his happened when....when...ugh whatever I don't even want to remind myself about it

"Did you get the snacks?" I asked Lucille. "What snacks?" She responded. Then her face grew with realisation. "Oh- a-about t-that..umm..see...the things is...w-well"

"I'm joking" I said. "I know you didn't actually go get snacks"

"I'm sorry" Lucille said with a guilty expression.

"You know you don't need to make up lame excuses to hang out with your boyfriend, it okay I understand" I said. I mean it was true I didn't want to keep my friends away from seeing their boyfriends and it not like me and Lucille were besties. We were never really close to each other I mean we talked but I was really more close to Onyx and Evangeline. Where was she. I haven't seen her since I came even tho I only came yesterday.

Evangeline Leblanc.

My bestfriend...

I missed her, I wanted to see her.

After all, she's the only who knows the reason why I left Hogwarts.

"Oh and by the way, where's Eva?" I asked.

"Evangeline?" Onyx asked. "She took a week off and went on a vacation trip in Domincan Republic she's coming back next week" Onyx replied. "She was never really a big fan of school" She added.

Well that for sure.

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" Onyx asked.

"Part? What party?" I said as I turned back to face her with a confused look on my face.

"Well there's a party in the slytherin's common room tonight do you wanna come? It'll be the perfect moment to let people know you officially returned" Onyx said.

"Parties aren't really my thing so I think I'm gonna stay out of this one. And I just came back so I need to get as much rest as I can before going back to taking my classes." I said.

"What? But u used to love parties! You were the biggest party girl I have ever met." She said.

"Yeah used to but not anymore" I responded. 

I didn't want to go that party or any upcoming parties. Nothing good ever comes out of a party anyway. And I speak from experience..which I never want to experience again.