★Christmas Special★

One day at the Umbrella Academy

Klaus and Y/N were laughing their asses at diego for wearing a santa hat "I didn't know diego liked santa" Klaus snickered, Y/N squealed when she felt arms around her waist. She knew quickly knew who it was "five don't scare me like that" she pouted. "what are you two laughing about" he asks "diego wearing a santa claus hat" Klaus said while quietly giggling.

Klaus pushed Y/N and five under the mistletoe "KLAUS YOU AS-" Y/N was stopped by lips on hers, she felt five move is hands to her waist. Y/N moved one of her hands on his cheek and one on his neck. Their lips moved sync with the music playing in the back ground (a/n: I got uncomfortable writing dis)

"ew guys get a room" klaus says while they pull away, Y/N looked at klaus with a death smile "1",   klaus looked confused then realized "2" he started to run away "3" she finally said and started   run after klaus.

 Few minutes later...

  Klaus was hiding behind the bar "I hope she doesn't fine me" "yea I hope I don't either" an unknown voice said beside him, he looked over and saw Y/N with a insane smile on her face.

Klaus screamed and ran and was tackled to the ground by the one and only Y/N "your lucky it' Christmas Eve or you'd be dead by now" She said while helping klaus up. Y/N walked to the christmas tree and plugged in the lights so that the tree glowed brightly, she smiled and walked  to the kitchen where everyone is at "hey bitches" klaus and Y/N said at the same time and walking away from each other "well which girl is singing today" diego said while adjusting his hat."not it" the girls said at the same time beside Y/N, everyone looked at her "absolutely not" Y/N hissed at them"baby please" five begged and Y/N shaked her head no.

 Y/N gave in when five did the puppy eyes "fine but allison has to do it too", allison groaned "fine"

  Few hours later...

It was now time to sing for allison and Y/N, so they decided to 'Santa Tell Me' by Ariana Grande