Chaphter 1 (where am i and who is he?)

I got in a car crash? Well there's no service well at least i'm alive and my phone is at 100%, might wanna save it for the night it won't be smart to walk too far away but it won't be smart either to stay in the car... you remembered from school a few years ago how to make a tent from the car seat coverings and big branches. You decided to go and grab large branches.

You got a few large branches when you saw a brush not one like to brush your hair and accidentally left it here, not like
anyone would have even camped here.But more of a paint brush? You decided to look closer. There's blood on it? You screamed but it was almost silent but still loud enough to alert a few animals around you. In the moment you shove it in your pocket and run back to your car. You made it back and made your little tent and went to sleep.

You got up from a growling stomach and you also felt someone else in your tent seeing as there was barely any room. "hey are you looking for this paintbrush perhaps?" you said.

he didn't say anything he just took the paintbrush from your hands slightly touching them. still wondering why he didn't kill you when you were asleep

"Anyways, can you talk? You seem pretty quiet, and secluded, aren't you?" you asked.

"yeah i can and i most times am...you know what i don't even care that i'm breaking slender's rule by even talking to you. I could spare you only if..." he said.

you agreed by shaking your head up and down.

" if you tell me the entire story of your accident truthfully got it." he said.

you didn't know what he meant... you were alone in the crash... right?

"so i'm in college i take honors art... but i don't believe i should be there..." you said in a sad tone of voice.

"why so?" he said in a kind tone.

" I really suck even though people say it's good." I said sadly.

"let me see your sketches.Now." he said in a kind but demanding way.