Shopping

Kirishima walked in after Bakugo to get dressed. He pulled on a pair of black jeans and a sweatshirt. Bakugo was wearing a pair of black jeans as well and put on one of Kirishimas old band shirts.

Many times had Kirishima come home from a night shift to find Bakugo wearing or cuddled up with it in his arms. The two of them had come a long way. In a way they need each other. They may have fought from time to time but they loved each other. Bakugo pulled a sweatshirt over him and the old band shirt. They walked out the door and down the stairs calling a cab. They climbed in and payed the driver to take them to the grocery store. As they rid in the car Bakugo walked his hand down Kirishimas leg and into the enter part of his thigh. He lighting rubbed the tip of Kirishimas cock with his fingers. Kirishima pushed his hand away completely of his leg.
"We are in public" kirishima said holding Bakugos hand with on hand and hiding  his boner with the other.
"Come on Ki. Let's have so fun" Bakugo smirked teasing Kirishima.
"One I'm not letting you win and two we are in the back set of a cab" kirishima said trying to avoid eye contact with the blonde with maroon colored eyes full of lust.
"That hasn't stopped you in the past" Bakugo said going in to kiss Kirishimas neck bitting it a little.
"Katsuki enough" kirishima said scooting away from Bakugo.
"Oh come on, don't you love when I bite you like that. Also when I moan in you ear" Bakugo said letting out a small moan and kissing back on his ear. Just than the cab stopped and the driver had announced that they had arrived. Kirishima jumped out of the cab an quickly walked into the store to get away from Bakugo for a second. Lucky they were the only two in the store so if Bakugo wanted to try anything they wouldn't get caught. 

Kirishima walked the the shopping cart and grabbed one. He was greeted from behind by Bakugo who hand placed his hands on Kirishimas hips and bite into his neck.
"Fuck of Bakugo" kirishima said blushing and pushing him away. He pulled the cart out and went to the closet shelf to claim his nether regions.
"What do you want to eat" kirishima asked Bakugo. Before Kirishima could react Bakugo had him pinned to the shelves. He was looking right into his eyes. he could feel that Bakugo was not completely soft and this mad Kirishima excited.
"You" Bakugo said the words falling of his lips as smooth as water. This killed Kirishima. He wanted Bakugo so bad. He wanted his body, all of him, and he wanted Bakugo the have him. But no he couldn't let Bakugo win. 

Kirishima pushed him off and started to push the cart towards the refrigerated section.
"Eggs and bacon it is" kirishima said pushing the cart Bakugo trailing behind. Kirishima opened the Glass refrigerator door and pulled out a curtain of eggs. Than moved down to another door and grabbed so bacon.
"Is this kinda ok" kirishima asked holding up the pack of bacon.
"Ejieo should we get wiped cream" Bakugo asked smirking at Kirishima.
"For what" kirishima asked confused. Bakugo walked up to Kirishima, looking him in the eyes. Those eyes killed Kirishima, that beep maroon filled with lust.
"To lick off you" Bakugo whispered into Kirishimas face slowly backing way. Kirishima shook his head and turned away trying to hid his red face. Kirishima stated to walk away going into the alcohol isle. He looked at the wine and beer.
"Should we get wine or beer" kirishima asked looking at Bakugo knowing he would not get the answer he wanted.
"I have a better question" Bakugo said pulling him in by the front of his pants. "Do you want a blow job or lap dance" Bakugo asked sliding his hand in Kirishimas pants.
"Enough Katsuki" kirishima said pushing him away and grabbed a 6 pack of beer and walking away to the cashier. 

He was seriously pissing him off but more so turning him on. The placed all the items on the counter and waited for all of them to be rung up. Bakugo stood there waiting for the cashier to finish up as well. Kirishima gave Bakugo a side glare, giving hints to keep his hands to him self. The cashier gave Kirishima the bags and he walked out not waiting for Bakugo. Kirishima called a cab and the to got into it. Kirishima sat the bag between his legs so that Bakugo couldn't get to him.
"I'm starving" kirishima said leaning on Bakugos shoulder.
"Me to, you know what I wanna eat" Bakugo whispered in to Kirishimas ear.
"Stop, just stop" kirishima said shaking his head and looking out the window. They road in silence the rest of the way home.

The cab can to a stop and the two crawled out thanking the driver. Kirishima walked up the stair case to the door.
"Brr it's cold" kirishima said trying to hurry up and get in the house. Kirishima sat the bags on the table and started to put stuff away humming to himself. Bakugo came up behind him and put his hands up his sweatshirt. He Activated his quirk warming the chest of Kirishima.
"Ya...fuck yes....more" Bakugo moaned in Kirishimas ear.
"What are you doing" Kirishima asked truing around and pinning Bakugo to the nearest wall.
"Morning with you" Bakugo said leaning in to kiss Kirishima.
"I was humming" kirishima said trying to kiss Bakugo. Bakugo pushed Kirishima to a wall. There were those eyes again. "Come on kiss me" kirishima said blushing a little.
"Give up" Bakugo smirked biting Kirishimas neck. He let out a little moan.
"No, just come on we haven't kiss all day" kirishima said wrapping his arms around Bakugos waist.
"What you don't want me" Bakugo teased. Kirishima quickly pick him up and sat him on the counter spreading his legs and standing between them.
"Of course I do" kirishima said slowing learning in for a kiss. Bakugo put his finger to Kirishimas lips.
"Give in" Bakugo whispered slowly rubbing his tongue across his teeth.
"God damn it, Katsuki" kirishima said picking him up of the counter and walking with him to the bedroom.