CHAPTER 1-First day at UA Highschool

Your alarm goes off at 6:30AM. Today is the first day at your new school- UA Highschool. As you're getting ready, you think about the new people you'll meet. At 6:50AM you're out the door and arrive at school ten minutes later. The school was bigger than you thought! You walk in and head off to find Class-1A. After a minute of looking around, you finally find the classroom. You wait by the door for the other kids to finish filing in. Then you notice the teacher step out from behind the door.

Y/N: "E-excuse me! Is this Class-1A?"Aizawa: "Indeed it is

Aizawa: "Indeed it is. I'm Mr. Aizawa, and you're our new student- y/n?"
Y/N: "Yes sir" *you nod*
Aizawa: "Follow me, then"

As you followed Mr. Aizawa inside you noticed all the other kids. When they saw you, they got quiet. Not being use to all the stares, you lower your head.

Aizawa: "Okay, class, we have a new student and her name is y/n. Now please come and introduce yourselves"
(The kids get in line)
Deku: "I'm Izuku Midoriya! But you can call me Deku"
Uruaka: "My name is Ochaco Uruaka"
Mina: "Hi! My name's Mina!"
Kaminari: "I'm Denki Kaminari"
Kirishima: "The name's Eijiro Kirishima! Nice to meet you"
Mineta: "Y-you're quite ho-"
Jirou: *hits him* "Put your eyes back in your head! Hi, I'm Jirou and HE- is Mineta. Please ignore him"
Tsu: "My name is Tsu" *ribbit*

Now you know their names! Including Momo, Iida, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Sero. You were told to take a seat next to Mineta- JUST GREAT. But lucky for you, he was able to control himself. When the school day was over, you went home. School wasn't as bad as you thought and you couldn't wait to see what this year would bring.
-NEXT CHAPTER SOON-