CHAPTER 12- The Halloween party!

You, Kirishima, and Sero wake up and get ready for school. Kirishima is doing to be a shark for Halloween, and he's bringing a shark onesie (obviously). Sero is going to be a mummy while you're going in your hero outfit. You guys just walked out the door and are on the way to school.

 You guys just walked out the door and are on the way to school

(This is what you'll be wearing)

Kirishima: "What are you dressing up as, y/n?"
Y/N: "I'm taking my hero outfit"
Kirishima: "That's cool. What about you, Sero?"
Sero: "I'm being a mummy"
Y/N: "Neat!"
Kirishima: "But a shark is WAY better- and manly" *gives Sero a stare*
Sero: "Don't listen to him, Mi Amor. A mummy is SO much cooler"
Kirishima: "Hey! You're gonna ruin my vibe, man!" *pouts and gets defensive*

You laughed and you listened to them bicker all the way to school. They cooled off by the time you guys got to class. Since today's Halloween, Mr. Aizawa let you guys do what you wanted. You're reading your book when Jirou comes over.

Y/N: *you set your book down* "Hi!"
Jirou: "Hi. Me and Uruaka are going to go to the library. Wanna come?"
Y/N: "Okay. Let's go now" *you smile*

As you guys are walking down, you three talk about the rest of you guys just doing the party and going home right after. You guys make it there and see Shinsou at one of the tables.

Y/N: *as you walk by* "Hi"
Shinsou: "Oh, hey. How are you?"
Y/N: "Good, thanks"
Shinsou: *nods* "Good"

You and your friends sit down and read. Then you guys talk about the party. Uruaka is going as a witch, and Jirou is just going in her hero outfit.
(TIME SKIP TO PARTY)
Everyone was having a great time! You and your friends were laughing and having fun. Then the party was over, and you, Sero, and Kirishima walked back to your house. On the way your see a lot of little kids with their parents. Then the scary decorations got to you.

Sero: "You okay, y/n?" *looks over*
Kirishima: "You alright?"
Y/N: "These decorations are making me nervous.."
Sero: "Let's walk faster" *takes your hand and moves you along*

Walking faster helped a little. When you guys got home, you played games and watched TV until it was bedtime.
(NEXT CHAPTER SOON)