Chapter 1

Becca  is at the Dentist office    waiting for a Hijentist     to be seen      i looked back   i saw Kate Hemmings Sky Hemmings   then Max Jake Ethan came in into the waiting room   Ethan got there dental records    Ethan said Kate Sky Calder come with us girls   Max and Jake are doing your teeth     Kate  and Sky got up and walked over  to them  Ethan Max Jake   and Sky Kate walked with them  to the Dental Exam rooms     .     mean while  in the Connecting Exam rooms  Kate and Sky Hemmings  Max  puts his  dental mask on   Ethan is helping  him     along with Jake   Max grabs his first tool witch is  the Dental Mirror    Max said Kate darling  open    Kate opens her mouth   Max scrapes  her teeth      Jake was doing   Sky Hemmings  teeth    Max said ok Ethan  she needs braces  her teeth   her teeth needs to be staighting  Ethan nodded and writes it down  on her file     Jake said Ethan   Skys Hemmings teeth she needs  Braces also      Ethan writes it down for Sky Hemmings file       Max  picks up a bristle brush  and puts tooth paste  on it     and started brushing Kate's teeth     Jake started brushing Sky's teeth     then started using water and Saliva Ejectors    then Luke came in      Luke has long hair  and he pulled his hair up in a pony tail   Luke said ok Ethan  can i see the files for Sky and Kate Hemmings    Ethan nodded Ethan handed  Luke there files   Luke started to look at it     Luke said ok so they need braces     Max Jake  can you do Kate for me  while Ethan  and I do Sky    Max and Jake nodded Mean while in the waiting room    i was waiting patently    then Taylor swift came in  Taylor Swift said Becca come on back with me  Becca said Taylor swift i haven't seen you in months   Taylor swift said I know i was busy with tour stuff   now I'm back     so  come on back with me    i will set you up   i got up and walked with Taylor Swift to a Dental Exam rooms       as we walked on by thee other Dental Exam rooms i saw Ethan Luke Max Jake   they are fixing Sky and Kate's braces      now and there crying      i got  into the other Dental Exam room      i got on the Dental chair  Taylor gathered her Supplies    Taylor puts a bib over me  and leans the Chair back  puts on the light   over me    Taylor picks up a Dental Mirror    Taylor said Becca open for me    I opened my mouth Taylor starts looking around with the Dental   Mirror     in my mouth  Taylor  Swift said everything looks thing i don't see any Cavties      but your wisdom teeth are coming in  and needs to come out today   Becca nodded      Taylor swift picks up the   scrape  thing and scrapes every tooth     Meanwhile in the other Dental exam rooms   Max Jake  were finished     with Kate    Ethan Luke were finished as well     Luke said Now Max Jake and Ethan    go  grab beccas chart   and bring her back in here   Ethan  Max Jake goes in the office  and grabs Becca's chart      Meanwhile in the other Exam room Taylor was finished with Scrape  thing   Taylor swift  grabs the polisher and the tooth paste  she puts on the tooth paste witch is cherry      and starts polishing   my teeth     Mean while in the Dental Exam rooms   Luke said what do you mean Becca's chart is missing     Max said some one has taken it Luke       Luke said ok then go check every room  if some one is  in there with her chart    now go    Ethan Max Jake went to every room      to find her chart and the Hijentist   Mean while in the other  dental Exam room     Taylor was done with every thing   Taylor swift  said Becca we need to go to the OR Prosedure   dental room   for your Wisdom teeth     i got up from the dental chair  i got off      i walked to the Door and opened it     Taylor swift said fallow me  Becca  Taylor walked out first and i fallowed her   i looked back i saw Max Jake Ethan    they were checking    every room      Me and Taylor got in the OR Prosedure dental room    i got on the Dental chair  Taylor swift started scrubbing in         then Taylor puts on the Surgical   gown on      and gloves on       Taylor walked over      to me   she gathers  forceps   Surgical blade or scapels    gause     Dental Syringe  on the dental tray    Taylor grabs the Surgical Syringe    to numb up the area      Taylor said open   I opened my mouth  Taylor reaches in the back    of my teeth  and puts Surgical Syringe   into the  wisdom teeth  area and poke the hole   i cryed in pain   Taylor  swift said Becca its ok  1 more    i     promise    Taylor puts it another Surgical Syringe     into the Wisdom teeth on the  left  side   and pokes it through   i cryed in pain    taylor swift   said now we have to wait  until  its numbs up   we waited     Meanwhile   in the dental exam   Luke said well   Max said we checked every room Luke  Luke said check the OR  dental prosedure room   Max Jake and Ethan  walked out and checks out of the OR prosedure room   Mean while in the OR prosedure dental room   Taylor swift grabs  the General Anesthesia mask   and puts it over my face     Taylor said go to sleep Becca every thing is going to be fine      i started  to get sleepy   my eyes went down  and i was out  Taylor grabs the Surgical Scapels   and comes to my mouth and started cuting  into the wisdom teeth     then Max Jake Ethan went in    Ethan said um miss what are you doing to miss becca      Taylor grabs the forceps  and takes out the wisdom teeth     1 at a time    Adam Josh ran in     Adam said Becca   you  have a dentist with Taylor swift   Josh said Adam  she is  don't you get it  Josh flicked Adams head with his hand      Adam said ok i get it   Josh  but i do remember this places  Josh      Josh said oh i do Remember   it was me you and  Ben Luke  we were getting  our teeth done  in here     with wisdom teeth and stuff       Adam said and i told you  call becca up for her Dentist     with them but no she ran off  and i Call up Max Jake up      to have some back up    then we ran to get becca   then we dragged  her into a Exam room  Max Jake   looked at her teeth   Josh said  and her teeth was disgusted      and   Max and Jake did us and Luke and Ben did her white up her teeth     .    Adam said and we  called Taylor swift this morning      for her check up   but now she is getting her wisdom teeth taken out     .   Taylor said oh hello Adam Josh I'm almost done with Becca  she is going to be sore for a while      after i Suter  her inside her mouth were wisdom teeth are at       . Adam and Josh nodded    Max said wait a second   here   Adam  Josh what are you doing here    .   Josh said we are picking up Becca    Since i called  the dentist this morning       for Taylor swift     .