Chapter 14: Family meeting has come to a end

_____Ukons_____POV__________

I didn't leave the room. I cried.

Once I finished, I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I texted everyone instead of running around to find them. I am not it the mood for it.

When I went to the living room. Everyone was there.

"Looks like I was the last person here."

I sat across from Sakon.

He took a deep breath and said, "I want to keep my name."

Everybody looked at each other in confusion. I just kept my head down. I could feels their piercing glares on my while two tears slipped out of my eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" Osamu warily said.

"I want to keep the name Shoyo. I don't want to be called Sakon. It's weird and it feels like it's someone else."

The room froze.

"B-but don't worry," he stuttered while waving his hands in defense, "I don't mind changing my last name to Miya. It's just more comfortable to keep my first name as Shoyo."

Our father was the first person to talk, "I don't mind, but I'm gonna need to talk with your mother about it." He squeezed my mothers hand. They made eye contact and had a quick conversation somehow. "We will discuss it once we are done with this family meeting."

"Do you need anything else?" My mother hesitantly asked.

"Yeah,"

Is it bad that I'm scared of what he is going to ask?

"I was wondering if I could have a sleepover with my Friend Kenma Kozume."

Who is this Kenma Kozume?

"Is he the one with the cat like eyes?" Osamu asked.

"Oh, the one that was holding you when we came to pick you up?"

Hinata nodded his head.

That bastard.

"Only if it's here. I don't feel safe with you going to anybody's house just quiet yet."

"Yeah, he is the setter for nekoma. He likes to play a bunch of video games."

A setter? He doesn't need a setter.

"Sure why not, he seemed like a nice boy."

No, mother. I thought that you were on my side. All boys who are not family are bad. Please say it with me. All boys who are not family are bad.

I look over to Astumu and Osamu. There eyes have darken. It is good to see that I am not going to fight this battle alone.

"Great, how about you invite this boy over for a sleepover tomorrow and then head to bed. Ok?"

Hinata gave a huge angel smile.

"Ok" he tilted his head. All negative thoughts has vanished.