A Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and candy people were running around, happy to be alive. And sitting in the forest, there was an elf. Her name was Eilynore. She has no idea where her parents are. She was abandoned in the forest with no clue whatsoever on how to live. She never socialized with anyone. She spoke in Elvish, only understanding some English.  But little did she know that today was the day she met a young boy with a tons of determination.                                                                                                                          

"Ahh, i flowers are verui bein!", she said to herself.  She heard a rustling in the bushes, so she hid behind a rock and looked to see what it was.                                                                                                            

"Jake, I swear I heard someone talking over here! I'm not crazy!", said a boy.                                          

 "Don't act like you're not.  Cuz you are.", said a voice that seemed lower than the boy's. Eilynore looked and saw a yellow dog with a human.  

"A firen!"  The two boys then were alarmed and started looking around.  Eilynore covered her mouth and tried to find a way out of this situation.  

"SHOW YOURSELF!!!", screamed the boy.  Eilynore giggled at the boy's silliness.  The boy blushed but it soon went away when he heard footsteps.  Eilynore stepped out from behind the rock.  The boy stared at her.  

"What na- cín est-?"  The blue-wearing boy seemed surprised at what she said.  He looked at her ears, antennae, and tail.  

"You're an elf, aren't you?"  Eilynore nodded slowly.  

"I'm Finn, this is Jake."  He pointed to the yellow dog.  Eilynore walked up to Jake and picked him up.

"Umm, Finn, what's going on?", he said.  Finn shrugged and kept watching.  Eilynore hugged Jake and pet him.   

"Aw yeah, this is great."  Eilynore giggled and put Jake down.  She looked at Finn with curiosity.

"Cin're ú- going na test nin, are cin?"  Finn shook his head no.  She walked up to Finn, and hugged him.  Finn's face turned pink, while Jake smirked.