Chapter 8

You were in your seat looking at Present Mic who was teaching English which was kinda pointless since you already know how to speak English then you heard a loud voice that didn't belong to Present Mic "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" there stood All Might in a weird position on the doorway.

The whole class gawked at the number 1 hero who was standing in front of all of them "It's All Might!" "So he's really a teacher here!" everyone began murmuring and whispering to each other. 

You looked at you brother to see him sleeping 'He's really sleeping in class?'  you thought. You weren't listening to what All Might was saying until you heard the word "Combat Training" your head perk up and began listening to All Might.

He told everyone to change into their hero costume, he pressed a button in his remote and a container(I don't know what their called) that hold each and everyone's hero costume. The class began taking their hero costume and went to the changing room.

You picked up your hero costume then remembered Jacob who was still sleeping, you walked up to him "Hey Jacob wake up" you shook him gently "Mmm...why?" you sighed and pulled him out of his chair grabbed his costume and took him to boys changing room "We have combat training" you were outside the boys changing room and gave him his costume.

You headed to the girls changing room seeing some of the girls already in their costume "Y/N! What took you so long?" Ochako asked you "I have to wake up Jacob" she giggled "He really likes to take a nap, huh?" you laughed "Yeah, he gets so angry when Bal wakes him up by an explosion" she laughed.

You changed to your hero costume(The 3rd one and you can change the color)

"Wow! Y/N your costume's really cool" Mina complimented you which you blushed not "T-thank you, your costume is really cool to!" the pink skinned girl smiled "Thank you" you look at Uraraka "Your costume is really cute Uraraka" she turns to you "O...

"Wow! Y/N your costume's really cool" Mina complimented you which you blushed not "T-thank you, your costume is really cool to!" the pink skinned girl smiled "Thank you" you look at Uraraka "Your costume is really cute Uraraka" she turns to you "O-oh thank you, but its a bit to tight. I guess i should've been more specific on what i wanted" 

You and Uraraka arrived at some kind of fake city similar to the one at the entrance exam. You look around trying to find Jacob to see him talking to the red head boy who's name was Kirishima "Hey brother, you costume looks great on you" 

 You look around trying to find Jacob to see him talking to the red head boy who's name was Kirishima "Hey brother, you costume looks great on you" 

(Jacob's Costume)

He turns to you "Thanks, your costume looks great" he smiled briefly "Oh your the guy who helped my brother the other day aren't ya?" you turn to Kirishima "Yep, the names Kirishima Eijirou!" he smile showing his shark like teeth.

Then suddenly you felt a very familiar aura, you look at Jacob and he seemed frozen in fear "You sense that yo?" you asked him which he nodded "Huh? What do you mean?" Kirishima asked. You turn to him and smiled "Oh don't worry about it Kirishima" he blushed and smiled.

"You guys sense that to?" a familiar voice spoke behind you and Jacob, you turn around to see Bal in his hero costume

(The one in the middle) "What the hell are you doing here?" Jacob asked irritated "I was bored so i went to you classroom

(The one in the middle) "What the hell are you doing here?" Jacob asked irritated "I was bored so i went to you classroom. I heard about your guys combat training so i decided to join" you sweat dropped at your brother "Wait how did you get you hero costume?" "I made my own one and brought it" Jacob grabbed his head squeezing it quite harshly.

"Ow, ow, ow stop!" the very strong and familiar aura began to get closer. Jacob lets go of Bal "That aura's familiar" he muttered as you and Bal nodded in agreement "Excuse me but i don't ever recalled you being in our class Bal" Iida said to Bal which made you and Jacob look at them.

"Because he's not" Jacob said which made Iida confused "Then why are you here?" he asked the smaller boy "I sneaked in here" Iida then began scolding Bal and kept saying that he should go back to his class but of course it doesn't work.

"Alright everyone before we start i have someone who will be joining us today" all of you turned to All Might. A man in a maroon suit walked in..."Dad?!" you, Jacob and Bal exclaimed which made the whole class turn to the tree of you.

Reader's POV

"Dad?! He's your father?!" "And who the hell are you?!"the class asked. Wait he did say that he was gonna be a teacher here at UA "What are you doing here?" Bal asked, dad turned to him "I should be asking you that. I don't think your supposed to be in this class" he said with a smile but behind that smile is a very angry father.

"Wait! Since when did you get here?!" Kaminari asked "Yeah i didn't see you even enter with us" Sero agreed "E-excuse me b-but aren't you from class 1-B Bal?" Midoriya asked "Yeah i am" Dad walked over to him "Bal...your grounded" he said in a very scary voice.

All Might began explaining what we were supposed to do and why dad was here "This is Adam, he's gonna be a teacher assistant from now on to assist other teachers not just myself and he's also here to help all of you with your combat skills" he explained while dad's keeping Bal from escaping with a black aura tentacle thingy.

"Mmmm!!" everyone looks at Bal who was screaming, thankfully his screams was muffled by the black aura tentacle thingy. The class sweat dropped at the scene before them "Should we help him kero?" Tsuyu asked placing her finger in her chin "No, he'll be fine. Besides this is pretty much normal for him" Jacob said whilst yawning. The class sweat dropped at the sleepy boy "Alright everyone lets begin our combat traini-" dad was interrupted by an explosion. "What the hell was that?!" everyone turns to Bakugou "What!? I didn't do shit you fucking extras, look" he pointed to where Bal was now standing holding grannades "Hah! Take that old man!" he covered his mouth "Don't call me that" dad was behind Bal and knocked him with a finger in his nape. "He passed out by just a finger in his neck!?" All Might smiled at the strength of our father but then sweat dropped at the sight of Bal passed out on the floor.

"Alright now we can start" dad smiled like a maniac.