*Updated Description*

°========================°
[]Previous Description[]
°========================°

[]*Currently Under Construction*[]

[]*Previously Titled: The Great Dog Demon*[]

I was walking through town when all of a sudden, I passed out! When I woke up, I saw my youngest brother, Inuyasha. I am a full-fledged demon, like Sesshomaru

I'm sorry, I forgot to intro myself! I am Lillith. my height is 5'9,  I have hip length​ hair. my hair is black and white. I have fangs, claws, and demon markings. I also have a cat ear and a dog ear. My true demon form is a giant wolf, much like my father's and Sesshomaru. I  also possess about half of the Shikon Jewel. (Pretend, ya haters!)

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha! All I own is Lillith and the plot!

°========================°
[]Current Description []
°========================°

My predicament was... Unusual, to say the least. I was trapped in a foreign world, with strange sights and smells. I haven't found anyone like me, though. I mis my brothers... I should explain, I think.

My name's Lilith. I'm just like you, but... I'm not exactly human. You see, I was born to two fullblooded demons, along with my oldest brother, Sesshomaru. Our youngest half brother, Inuyasha, was born to a human mother and our father. My father had long silver hair and my mother had short, jet black hair, resulting my hair being half and half silver and black hair. I was a few inches shorter than Big Brother, at about 5'7, and litered with demon markings.

And my... "Predicament" I was speaking of... I was in a world demonless and full of metal beings surrounding every corner. The buildings were sky high and the kids ran rampant, not a care in the world. I'm trying to find my way home, but I'm not so sure I will...