So we meet... *Under Editing*

I was walking around town when something hit my head, making me pass out. When I came to, I realized that my hood and cloak came of exposing my ears. Oh no I'm dead! Wait a minute! Is that my little brother, Inuyasha? It is. " Excuse me, miss? Are you okay? Does your head hurt?" " Huh? No, I'm fine." "That's good. Inuyasha come apologize to her, now!" "Okay. I'm sorry. There, happy now?" "Yes. What's your name, Miss?" She asks me. "My name is Lilith." I tell her.  "I ought to go find Sessomeru before the dark." I mumble. "Shitaki mushrooms... It's the night of the full moon, isn't it?" I ask out loud. Dangit, I completely forgot bout it! *Rustle Rustle*

I pull out a small throwing knife and toss is to the bush the noise came from, and  walk over there and saw Sessomeru's little pest, Jaken. "What exactly do you think you're doing here toad?" "Ah! Lady Lilith! Please do forgive me!"the little green toad like imp shouted/cried. "Lord Sessomeru told me to find you!" I sighed and stomped next to him. "Leave me alone.

----------------------------------------------------------

Whelp. There you have it. First chappy of my inuyasha fanfic!

Here, have a random Inuyasha meme~!

Hope to see you beautiful readers soon! Sayonara,        Anime_Girl Out~!----                                                   --------                                                   ----I was walking around the streets, just window browsing, ...

       Anime_Girl Out~!
----                                                   ----
----                                                   ----
I was walking around the streets, just window browsing, or whatever it's called. I had come across a coffee shop, and decided to head inside.

The jingle of the bell made my ears twitch, but otherwise, it was rather silent, save the soft chatter of the few people already inside.