28

Oliver's P.O.V.

Zavier pulled me up from across his lap, locking his lips to mine as he pressed me up against the passenger door of his car,

"Fuck you're gorgeous.", he breathed, biting my lip softly.

"I...I gotta get back.", I choked out through my heavy breathing. He sighed, putting his belt back on,

"I know. Ash won't kill you for being late though."

"Still. I don't like not being on time."

"I know babes. Go on." He grabbed me by my throat, kissing me again before slapping my ass as I got out of the car. I yelped a little, glaring at him before going up to Ashton's office.

"Since when are you late?", Ashton asked, smirking a little as he worked on paperwork at his desk. I felt my cheeks heat up again,

"I-I'm really sorry. I got caught up." He looked up at me, raising his eyebrows a little as he leaned back in his chair,

"Oli I saw my brothers car drive off. I'm not stupid. And you guys don't have to keep sneaking around like it's some kind of affair. You're both consenting adults who I'm not responsible for."

"I...I just felt like it'd be weird or something." I got a cup of coffee and slowly sat across from him, trying not to wince. He laughed a little,

"Oli do you know why he moved down here?"

"No."

"He called me when I posted our company photo. He said he 'needed to know who the fuck my assistant was and why he was so cute'. So I told him about you and he picked up and moved with every intention of getting you. It just so happened he showed up when you realized your guy was a total dick- called it, by the way- and he swooped in to save the day." He paused, "Oli, he came here for you. And when Zavier wants something, he gets it. That's why he's good at being the youngest. It's not weird, I already knew and never had a problem with it kid."

"Good." I paused, smiling a little, "I don't think I've ever actually been in a relationship where I'm like... respected and valued. It's a weird concept."

"You deserve to be respected and valued Oliver."

◇◇◇◇

I laid across Zavier's lap on the bed, his hand holding my ass as we relaxed in a comfortable silence. Every once in awhile, he'd squeeze my ass, making me whine as the welts from the day before became more obvious.

"And what did you learn?", he asked for the third time.

"To respect you."

"And in return?"

"You'll respect me."

"Good." I moved up from my spot, rolling over to lay on his chest. "You're such a baby.", he chuckled, combing his fingers through my hair. I whined,

"No I'm not." His hand tightened, pulling my head back,

"Don't argue with me. Say it. Say you're a baby."

"I-I'm a baby.", I whispered through my shaky breaths. He let go of my hair,

"Good. Cute little whore." I shook my head,

"No I don't like that one." He gently tipped up my head, his blue eyes peering into mine,

"Like for real?"

"Yeah. It makes me uncomfortable and sad."

"Okay. Thank you for telling me." He reached over to his nightstand, pulling out a small book and writing something down.