Chapter 1: Date Night Part One

Nash's P.O.V.

Today was an excited day for me, because I have a date with Chloe. I love her and she loves me. The day I met her was when I bump into her at the beach.

Oh. What good-

"Hey, baby." Chloe came running up behind me and just scared the crap outta me.

"Dang! Babe. You scared the crap out of me! Whoo. Hold up. Let me catch my breath." I had to stop because I couldn't breath, so I decided to sit on the bench once we got outside.

"Hahaha. I am so sorry. I just wanted to surprise you not scare you. Hahahaha! That was so funny. You should have saw your-"

Someone shouted my name and I looked to see who it was. Of course.

Cameron.... I swear I will get him.

-FLASHBACK-

The first time I met Chloe, I fell back on the ground, my heart was pumping so hard, I had the guts to ask her out. But Cameron beat me to it. He asked Jersey on a date but she rejected him.

My head fell down on the table. When Cam went to Chloe, my heart dropped. Really hard. It caused a hole to appear in my heart.

A few days later, I saw Chloe again. I had to ask her out. So I did.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Babe? Are you okay?" Chloe was scared. It's like I was dead.

"Yea. I'm fine. Let's go. I have to tell you something. You might love it." I told her.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I saw Nash with Chloe outside of school. The bell had just rang and school was over. FINALLY! Chloe and Nash were laughing with each other, while Nash was on the bench.

I was tired of the drama. Chloe was supposed to be mine, and Nash took her.

I decided to interrupt the moment that they were having together.

"NASH!" I yelled so hard, everyone was staring at me. Like literally. They stopped in their tracks and stared at me.

Nash looked at me also, giving me a death stare. He was still upset with me.

I.didn't.care.