Bladeclan's first Christmas! ❤️💚

Note: SURPRISE!! Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄 (Small shui warning *Arcticlaw x Redstorm*)  {also happy birthday lui! Ik it's the 25th but oh well}

Leaf-bere brought cold and pray shortage. But it also brought joy and happiness. BladeClan was getting really for their first ever Christmas. "Hey guys! I found out that Twolegs bring trees into their nests! So I went out and...g-got one!" Blueheart mumbled while dragging (well trying) a small evergreen tree into camp. "....uhhh blueheart? You know what nevermind. Yellownose, could you get some holly berries and pine cones?" Bladestar said. "Sure!" yellownose responded. Goldpelt and Greenpelt were wrapping fresh-kill and camp-made goodies with leaves and thick blades of grass. (Get it? Homemade, camp made?)  they would Secretly put one in each Warriors nest at night. Christmas carols blared from the twolegplace. So loud even the clan cats could hear it. It was a happy time. And love was also in the air. For two toms at least. Arcticlaw and redstorm. One hot-headed and probably has anger issues, and one calm and perky. From different worlds, yet meant to be together. Redstorm was out gathering more holly berries, when he smelled something mouth-watering. He let his nose lead him and wound up in front of a twoleg den. He jumped up onto the windowsill and pierced through the thick sheet of ice that covered holes in the den. And saw something really bizarre. The twolegs were using a sharp rock (a knife) to cut a piece of meat. But it wasn't like any fresh-kill redstorm had ever seen. He remembered the large bird that the twolegs we're cutting was called A "Turkey." The sight of the juicy flesh made his mouth water. Redstorm looked for a way to get into the den. I'll  have to sneak in somehow. He spotted a small crack in the back of the den. Boarded up but left a spot big enough for a cat to crawl in. Perfect. He smushed himself through and popped out in the kitchen underneath a table. Redstorm internally went over his plan. It'll be easy, the turkey doesn't look that big. jump up onto the table and push the turkey off. While the twolegs are freaking out, run out the door pushing the turkey out with me. Easy enough! And it actually worked. He did all that and within 2 minutes tops he was out of there and on his way back to camp.
~~~~~~~~~back in camp~~~~~~~~~
The clancats were finally ready. The entire camp was decked out in holly berry bushels and snow-covered pine cones. BladeClan wasn't exactly known for "strict clan codes and stuff."  They had twoleg ornaments as well. Shiny unnatural orbs hung everywhere they could. "Now all we need is food. But...with leaf-bere there isn't enough for a big party like this." Bladestar sighed. "Did somecat say we need more food?" With perfect timing, Redstorm padded though the camp walls, a huge featherless bird beside him. Half the cats gasped and redstorm smiled. "Redstorm! W-where did you get this!" Blueheart said, speechless. "Uhmm stole it from a twoleg nest?" Redstorm answered, in a questioning voice. "It doesn't matter. What matters is we now have a feast!!" Bladestar yowled happily. As all the cats dug in, Arcticlaw Beckoned redstorm over with a small tail twitch. Redstorm's ear flicked with Curiosity and he slowly padded over to the meanest cat in camp. "Redstorm." He said, even though redstorm was taller than arcticlaw, he still flinched whenever arcticlaw talked to him. "Y-yes?" He asked nervously. Arcticlaw rolled his eyes and said "ugh frick it!" And smashed his muzzle against the taller toms. "Mmf!" Redstorm gasped as Arcticlaw pulled away. "I-I.." Arcticlaw snorted and stomped away. Redstorm then remembered something very important. "Arcticlaw?"  "What?!" " Happy Birthday." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merry Christmas everyone Twoleg or cat! 🎄🎄
                    ~every cat in BladeClan 🐾