☆20. ignoring you willingly☆

Jungkook was really angry with Jimin the way he behaved and insulted Chaeyoung, Jungkook never imagined Jimin would react like that he felt that since he started dating her Jimin never liked her presence but what he did today was too much according to Jungkook.

Namjoon and Seokjin were scared in the first place then later as they realized they were proud of their best friend for showing that bitch her actual place. Jungkook couldn't have a talk with Jimin about this issue or the mess which was created today, as he had an important urgent business meeting in China. So he left in his private jet right exactly after the party. Meanwhile Taehyung was planning something along with his father for his little step brother Kim Namjoon, the poor boy wasn't even aware what he was going to face next. Just because Taehyung doesn't like him Mr. Kim was giving hard time to his step son.

Jimin lies down on his bed sighing heavily closing his eyes to sleep but he couldn't sleep just by thinking about the way his life is going on. A lone tear cascades down his cheek upon remembering the incident of his recent birthday, Jungkook had forgot about Jimin's birthday being busy in his office work and yeah ofcourse Jimin could never forget how his Appa and Chaeyoung had date on that particular day. Jimin kept on waiting for Jungkook without eating, expecting that atleast his Appa will wish him Jimin ended up sleeping on the dining table without having dinner waiting for Jungkook.

That was the worst feeling Jimin ever felt, the person whom he loves the most forgot about his birthday but he didn't blamed Jungkook for that. Humans has a tendency to forget things easily so he consoled himself saying that his Appa was busy in work. Later Hoseok reminded Jungkook of Jimin's birthday after one week. Asking Jungkook what had he gifted Jimin on his birthday and Jungkook was clueless about it. Jimin really felt like crying but he always believed that tears makes a person weak. No matter how much it pained seeing his life's condition Jimin never cried. He mostly restrained himself from crying. Finally Jungkook had apologized him for forgetting his birthday and by seeing that smile on his Appa' s face Jimin just gave in, he never expected any kind of reciprocation of his feelings from his Appa because he knew his Appa would never see him as a lover.
When Jungkook asked him about what Jimin wanted to have on his birthday gift, Jimin nervously requested Jungkook to debut as a solo artist or even as an actor because Jimin genuinely loved his Appa' s sweet golden voice and Jungkook's looks, body figure, his face, his demanor and aura everything was perfect so Jimin asked Jungkook to be an Idol or an actor. But Jimin wasn't sure if his Appa will even consider his request because since then Jungkook never even spoked about Jimin's wish it was clearly understandable that Jungkook even forgot Jimin's request and Jimin never asked again about that.

He was just accepting everything Jungkooks sudden change of affection towards him, his busy schedule and also he even accepted his girlfriend thinking that he doesn't have any right on his Appa' s love life or personal things but today seeing them kissing infront of him it was just out of his capacity.

On the other hand Jungkook was lost in his own thoughts about Jimin, this was the first time he saw Jimin was arguing with him, he didn't knew what made Jimin so angry about chaeyoung, Jungkook had sensed most of the time that Jimin disliked her but didn't knew Jimin would burst out like that. Suddenly Jungkook's mind or his thoughts starts to wander about Jimin's father, he knew that Yoongi his husband was the one to give birth to Jimin. Jungkook even tried to find about the person with whom yoongi had his one night stand but he was clueless. But Jungkook had his suspicion on one particular person regarding Jimin's other real blood father, the person who made yoongi pregnant with Jimin. Jungkook wasn't sure about it so he never dared to ask the person directly, he feared that it might break their years of friendship just because he was suspicious on his best friend. Yes exactly Jungkook was always doubting on his Hyung his best friend Jung Hoseok, Jungkook didn't want to draw any conclusions because if he did Hoseok's wife may get heart broken thinking her husband had cheated on her back years ago, so Jungkook was just waiting for any particular evidence to prove it.

But at the same time Jungkook didn't want to know about Jimin's real father to be honest, he wants Jimin to think that only Jungkook was his family no one else, but due to his work and his new girlfriend Jungkook unknowingly or willingly ignored Jimin ? Jungkook got suspicious when Hoseok and yoongi knew about each other from before, when he asked Hoseok that how did he knew about his husband yoongi, Hoseok said that it was a long time story about how they met each other, Jungkook felt may be Hoseok and yoongi had connections with each other from years ago.

Then Jungkook always had this question on his mind even though he loves Jimin the most his dearest and most precious baby but before  he didnt knew Jimin at the first time why Hoseok was the one to insist hin that he should take the responsibility of Jimin ? why Hoseok was so desperate to keep Jimin with Jungkook was it just because Hoseok had an angelic heart and wanted to help Jimin, or he had any dark past related to Jimin which he wanted to hide through Jungkook ?

Jungkook wanted to go deep into this matter but later he just shrugged it of, neither yoongi wanted Jimin in his life nor he knew about the person who was responsible for Jimins birth. So Jungkook decided that Jimin only belonged to him from the first no matter who were his actual parents. Moreover he didn't want to see his Hyung getting divorced just because he was suspicious about the topic.

Jungkook was working on his laptop suddenly a panicked Jackson enters his cabin not even caring to knock before entering, Jungkook raised his eyebrows and looked at him "Mr.Jeon I... I think you should have a look at the news" Jackson says while stuttering at his words. "you know I don't have time, just tell me what's the matter ?" Jungkook asked him getting annoyed that Jackson wasn't telling him exactly about the matter.

Jackson showed him the tablet screen, gulping in fear on how to deal with his master's anger or outburst after seeing the news headline. Jungkook couldn't believe what he was just reading at the screen about his girlfriend. The most iconic and globally popular fashion designer Park Chaeyoung (Rose) committed suicide last night at her apartment.

End of Chapter

a/n : what you think about Jung Hoseok ?  and why did she killed herself ?