Chapter 1: Morning

BELLA'S POV

I was on my way to school with earbuds in and a hood covering my head walking toward the school building. I walked through a crowd of people with my head down and music on full blast so I did not have to hear or see the people making mean comments to me and laughing while pointing fingers. I sat against a brick wall with my knees to my cold chest.

                                                                    ANGEL'S POV

I walked toward my sister with a few popular guys and girls.'get her" I demanded to Brenda, one of the girls. Brenda threw Bella's phone against the brick wall. 2 boys then started throwing rocks at her. I smiled and laughed watching hearing her cries. ''bitch'' i yelled at her watching her blood hit the cement as they continued to beat her with rocks and hearing her yell to everyone stopped we kept going.

                                                        BELLA'S POV

I continued screaming no to Angel and the others. I grabbed my severely scratched phone and belongings then ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and sat with my back against the door in tears and pain. I continued sobbing aloud and wiped a little blood waiting for the bell to ring so i could go to the nurses officice. The bell rang and i walked to the nurses office bleeding severely from my head and nose with multiple bruises across my face and body.I walked in and sat in silence licking one of my open wounds, which was my lip.The nurse called Angel down and spoke with her.Our mother were called and we were both picked up, i knew Angel was going to kill me.

                                                          ANGEL'S POV

I hated her I did not care if we were sisters I wanted to literally kill her.I got out of the car and walked into my room. My mother had just grounded us both and i was pissed off. I pulled out my phone and started texting Bella, I texting ''ehy imry.''

                                                                BELLA'S POV

I looked at my phone and thought deeply for about 5 minutes.''is she being serious or just playing me?'' I decided to take the chance and so i texted back ''Hi" I felt a vibration and checked my phone. Her reply was ''JUST KIDDING GO KILL YOURSELF LOL''

                                                        THE NEXT DAY

I walked into the school the next day when a boy tapped my shoulder ''Hi, uhm, do you know where Ms.Allen's is?'' I stared for a second like a trance. Then i snapped out of it and nodded pointing to a door on my left. ''Thanks, Im Dylan by the way...Dylan Cross and you are?'' He asked walking closer to me. ''Bella Nixton''