Chapter 3- Kissed by blackmailer

Sargun tried to open the ropes tying her hands. She didn't know for how much time she was here. But she remembered that she was kidnapped.
The room looked cozy and luxurious. She was first injected in the car and then when she opened her eyes she was in this house.
"Anyone there......I need help,"she shouted.
The door opened to reveal a man who stammered seeing her,"Do you need any help?"
Sargun looked at him scared and frustrated at the same time,"Who are you?Why I am here?"
"Look I don't know what's the problem but I know you are safe here,"he said.
"What do you mean I am safe!I am kidnapped you freaking idiot,"Sargun shouted.
The man got freaked at her nerves.
"Look. It's not me who did it. It's my brother who did it. I don't know but he said he has issues with your sister. "
Sargun immediately remembered what Sanem said that she was harrassed by her boss's son.....what was his name....VANSH RAI SINGHANIA!
"That bastard....what does he want?First of all he misbehaved with my sister. Then he kidnapped me. And how you are just supporting him!Why don't you stop his misdeeds. You are his brother. You are too a criminal. God will throw you two in hell. You people will have to suffer...."
Kabir was ALREADY confused but he couldn't ignore her beauty. She was a total beauty from toe to top.
"What the hell are you watching?Untie my hands and legs. I want to go to the bathroom. "
He quickly untied her hands and legs,"By the way. ..what is your name?"
"Why I will tell you? Freaking kidnapper!"
She said.
"Yes. Okay. That's the bathroom,"Kabir pointed at the bathroom.
When Sargun got out,she saw that the man was not there. She went to the door and tried opening it. But he had closed it.
"Hate this Singhania family. Once I get out,I will expose them."
But then she thought,"Will ridhima come and save me....?"

Meanwhile Ridhima got ready and headed out for facing her nightmare VRS. When she reached there,they took her to a room where Vansh was already present. He looked like nothing happened.
Ridhima got irritated at his behaviour,"Where is my sister?"
"She is fine. I will let her go once you do my order."
"First release my sister,"she said.
"Okay. Then do what I say,"he said.
"I will do anything but let her go,"Ridhima looked helpless. VANSH smirked and told one of his man to go and fetch Sargun from where she was kept and brought her there.
The two sisters were ecstatic seeing each other but before they could interact Vansh said,"She will be here until I get what I want. "
"You can't do this,"Ridhima shouted but they took Sargun away and there was no one just She and Vansh Rai Singhania. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer,"Give me what I want. I will leave you."
"What do you want..?"
Ridhima said venom spitting from her voice.
"I am glad to see your courage,"Vansh said.
"Don't waste my time and say what you want,"she said.
"A night,"he said shocking her. She quickly pushed him away and said,"Never in my life I will do that."
"Ooo...really...then you think your sister will go safe?Miss Ridhima,"Vansh said smirking.
"I hate you Vansh. Your a monster,"Ridhima cried. He pulled her closer and whispered,"Yes. I know that. "
"Don't you dare to touch me......,"Ridhima said but she gave up. She didn't want that Sargun got hurt. Vansh brushed his fingers in her cheeks saying,"You are different. That's why I have many interesting things for you."
Ridhima closed her eyes in disgust as he continued brushing her hairs.
"Don't you dare to close your eyes. Cause I need to see your painful reaction RIDHIMA. It will make me happy,"he said.
"Please don't....,"she said.
"Stop this over acting. Do what I say. Now....kiss me,"he ordered. Ridhima looked at his face. He gestured to continue and leaned down his face. She slowly leaned forward to kiss him. Her lips trembling......he watched her face closely.
"That's what I want to see in you. Fear. Miss Ridhima....,"Vansh said. Their eyes met with each other. Vansh noticed her beautiful eyes deeply and a smile crept on his face. He pulled her more closer as she gasped in fear.
"Why do you take so much time to kiss?Don't you know how to do that?"
Ridhima turned her head there and here indicating a no.
"Why?Don't you have a boyfriend?"
"No."
Her reply surprised Vansh,"That means your still untouched. Nice... "
He dipped his lips on her lips. Relishing the moment. A tear rolled down from the corner of her eyes. Suddenly Vansh took out his phone and clicked their picture on that position.
"What did you do?" She said in shock.
Vansh smirked,"So that this fear in you for me lasts forever. Everyday. I want to see the fear in you everyday. And whenever I will call you,you will pick up the call. And what I will say you will do that. Otherwise you know.....I will make this photo of ours viral. And I have a great social media following..you will immediately become a celebrity. "
Ridhima looked at him scared, disgusted and helpless.
"Today you go. With your sister. I am feeling bored. Some other day I will ask for my due."
Saying he yelled to his men to leave Sargun and left the sisters to go home. Before going,Vansh said,"And miss Ridhima....take up my number."
He took her phone and punched his numbers in it. Then indicated them to go.
Before Ridhima left the room,she took a look of him. A small smile appeared in his face.
"This girl had something in her which prevents me from hurting her,"he thought.

-"I don't understand whether he wants to be my nightmare or Knight."

😐😑😶🤨🤔