The incident

That day - I woke up with almost no recollection of the dream I’d had two years before, all I knew was that my Grandmother was sick and that it was the day before Thanksgiving, so tomorrow we would meet the family at her house and we would eat like kings and queens. My mom told me to get dressed we were going to my Grandmother’s house, so I got dressed and loaded up in the car. We heard over to my Grandmother’s house and I went straight to the toy room and played with the old barbies and big blocks, I would make little houses for the barbies that they were too big for and then tear them down and start over, It was about 12:00 when my cousin and great aunt showed up with lunch. We all ate and all us kids went back to the toy room. At about 5:00 we all heard, “Sara, come here please”

    “Coming mom”

We waited for Sara to come back, but when she did she had bad news.

    “Its life or death, this could be it”

    “What do you mean,” I asked

    “Grandmother is dying” she replied

    I went to find my mom when I finally found her she was standing in the kitchen crying.

    “What’s wrong, mommy?”

    “Grandmother just died sweetie”

    We stood there together and cried for a few minutes then I went back to the toy room and built a house using almost all of the blocks, I built the house for her soul. When I remembered the dream and the rose so I snuck and looked in the window seal and the rose, was not there. The rose is in every one f my dreams that come true, it’s how I know if it is just a dream or if it is a vision.