Horror x Blueberry

requested by: 

Blueberry had been having a rough day. First his brother ignored him, second Dream and Ink had been making fun of him, he knew they were joking but it still hurt, and lastly the bad guys decided that they would attack the stars. But since the bad guys had attacked means that blue didn't have time to calm down and relax. This led to blue over exerting his magic and getting captured. Ink and Dream noticed blue captured and fled the scene and if you looked close enough they were smirking.

"Cowards."

"I couldn't agree more Dust"

"Jez Horror are you ok? You guys never agree."

" Just peachy, Killer"

"Hurry up idiots!"

"Coming boss" The Skeletons called out in unison. Blue who was being held by Nightmare's tentacles just layed limp the whole time. He didn't care anymore he saw the smirking Dream and Ink. The bad guys were a bit concerned about why blue wasn't trying to get loose, and Nightmare was even more concerned with the amount of negative energy flowing from their usually poppy, hoppy, joyous enemy. Nightmare just laid blue in a room and it was shown that blue wasn't moving at all.

_-_- Later That Night-_-_

"Horror can you and Killer go check on Blue i'm sensing an even bigger amount of negative energy than usual."

" Why can't Horror just go? I don't think Blue will be that much of a threat."

"FIne Horror, go check on Blue."

"Ok boss." Horror had left as soon as he was told to. He wasn't going to tell but Blue always amazed him, he was kind to every monster he met but you couldn't let that fool you. Horror had seen Blues full power.

=*Flashback*=

Horror was walking through his forest in his au when he heard a thump. Rushing to the sound he saw BlueBerry launching multiple attacks at a very scared tree. Horror was amazed, Blueberry was so distracted that he didn't see Horror and let loose one of the most powerful attacks Horror had seen. Blue fell over and Horror could see tears falling from his eyes and that Blue was on the edge of a panic attack. He was going to go help Blue when he saw a blue fox ( My Oc) come out of a portal and rub against him. Blue had calmed down and was now petting the fox.

=* Flashback End*=

Horror walked into the room to see Blue sitting with his back on the wall with an empty look in his eyes. Blue had heard the door open but he just sat there ready for whatever torcher they had set up for him. Horror just walked up to blue and picked him up and sat on a chair with blue on his lap facing him. Blue was a bit surprised but soon he came to his scenes and grabbed on to Horror and just cried. He wouldn't say he was a cute crier. Everyone in the castle was startled by the sudden screaming sob. Everyone rushed up to Blue's room thinking that Horror had hurt him but to their surprise Horror was gently holding Blue up against his chest while silently shushing Blue. Everyone slowly leaves and Blue passes out on Horror and the two of them cuddle together and fall asleep peacefully.