Chapter 1: As Hard As It Is.. I Just Cant Let You Go

Princess Tiana Limped Out Her Husbands Room Into Her Own... They Just Got Back From A Party At Naveens Parents Palace , And Naveen Was Drunk Off His Butt . She Locked The Door And Slid Down It As She Silently Began To Cry And She Hugged Her Knees And Put Her Head In Her Lap " I Can't Do This For Much Longer " She Said To Herself . She Looked Up To See The Lights Flickering On And Off Her Magic Went Crazy When She Was Upset . She Didn't Want Anybody To Be Alarmed So She Took Deep Breaths And Counted To Ten Like She Did Every Night. The Lights Stopped Flickering & Everything Was Still . She Had Told Nobody Except Her Mom & Best Friend Charlotte About Her Magic. She Missed Them Both Dearly.. And Hadn't Really Spoken To Them Since The Big Move From New Orleans To Masadoina . Tiana & Naveen Had Been Married For Five Years, And These Five Years Have Been The Worst Five Years Ever . Naveen Had Changed Drastically He Wasn't The Same Person She Fell In Love With Five Years Ago. If He Wasn't Drunk He Was Never Around . Most Of The Time He Was Rude, Drunk, And Scary. She Hated For Him To Go To Parties Or Balls Because They Usually End With Him Getting Drunk Then Coming Home And Beating Her . Why Doesn't She a Leave ? The Last Time She Tried He Held Her Over The Balcony And Threatened To Kill Her . Ever Since Then She's Not Tried Again . Tiana Got Off The Ground And Walked Into The Bathroom. She Looked In The Mirror And Didn't Ever Recognize Herself . Her Eye Was Swollen , Lip Was Busted, Hair Was All Over Her Head And Face . She Shook Her Head And Looked Down. Nights Like These Sends His Servants Home Early And She Handles Him , She Felt Like Nobody Should Have To Put Up With Him But Her And She Wanted Everyone To Be Safe Even If That Meant Risking Her Own Life . She Turned Her Shower On And Sat In The Corner And Cried . After An Hour Long Shower She Went And Got In Her Bed . She Looked Over To Her Right And Saw A Picture Of The Two Of Them Smiling, At Each Other She Laid It Down So She Couldn't See It . She Wanted To Escape.