Chapter 1

Hello my name is Megan and I love JLS.

I'm 16, so that means i have just finished school.

My best mate Lydia or Lyds for short is also 16 :)

Today Lydia and I are very excited as we are going to The Summer Time Ball, and it will be our

first time of going to London.

*3 hours later*

We finally got off the train and tried to find are way out of the train station. We found the exit and there was a taxi waiting outside for someone to get in, so Lydia and i got into the taxi and told him the name of are hotel, where we were staying.

*10 mins later*

We pulled outside of our hotel. Lydia paid the man and thanked him. We walked through the door up to the reception and asked for our key to our hotel room. We got the keys and we were in room 222.

Lydia and I got ourselfs sorted and we was out of the door again.

we desided to walk to wembley as it was not far away from the hotel.

*5 mins later*

Lydia and I are at Wembley Staduim and waiting for the gates to the open. I asked Lyds when do the gates open; I guessed it was close as there was a load of pople waiting now.

the gates opened we found are seats, we was closter to the stage them we thought we would be.

At 6:45 the stage strated to light up, to sigl that the summer time ball 2010.

first up was chryl cole

more acts did there stuff on stage, me and Lyds were losin are voices but then JLS came on and they was AMAZING :)

they went off stage and the next act up, it came up with 5 names

Max, Tom, Siva, Jay, Nathan

they was about to come up on stage when the lift to the stage got stuck.

They sang All Time Low there first song, in the middle of the song i notice the one with cirly hair keeped on lookin at lyds, and then near the end of the song the one with the fringe give me a cheecky wink, i blushed and smiled like an idit, they finished the song and

then just went off stage.

After The Wanted i think they were called, usher came out and sung a couple of his songs.

the summer time ball finished about 11pm, me and Lyds was nacked.

as we was so tired we got a taxi back to the hotel,

we got into the hotel and headed for the lift, we got in the lift, when someone stoped the doors from closing at the last second, he got into the lift.

i was givin Lyds the eyes sayin "is he from that new boyband??"

lydia just shruged her shoulders.

the lift stoped at are floor and we got out but so did the lad.

we walked down the corrider to are door and Lydia put the key in.

Hope you like it

sorry if there are any Spellin or grammer mistake

i have got Dyslexia, so just tell me

Thanks

feed back would be nice , Vote please xx