Part 4

My mum came rushing up stairs and told me and lyds to get up and get ready for school, because we both had one more GCSE to do then we have finished for good.

"come on get up you two you need to get ready for school"

we both go up slowly and did are monring routine i just up a skirt on and a white shirt, lyds put on trakky bottoms and a big t-shirt that probs was her dad's.

"lyds we need to go to your and get your uniform"

"come on mag i live like 2 min walk and we don't have to be in the exam room untill 1, and it's now??"

"11am"

"ok, right well we need to do some revision then"

"ok lets have breakfast and a brew, cup of coffee for you"

so we went down stairs i made a brew and a cup of coffee, lyds made breakfast as she was the better cook out of us both.

5 mins later

Me and lyds were out of the door, walking to lyds house.

"Mum i am back"

lyds mum Karen she is lovely and so kind she treats me like her own daughter as well as lyds

"ok twinkle (nickname that her family give her when she was a baby) o hyaa meg, you ready for your last exam??"

"yer i think so just geting in the last minute revision in before i go"

"mum, i am goin to do some revision at megs house and her dad will be driving us to school"

"ok, yer that is fine, go on get your book and up your uniform on"

Lyds goes up the stairs to get dress while karen and i just talk about ramdon things

Lyds shouts from top of the stairs saying that i can come up, i walked into her room and she was freekin out as she could not find her book anywhere.

she finds it like 2 mins later it was under her laptop, we walked down the stairs saying goodbye to her mum, and walked back to mime we went upto my room and i looked at the time it was 11:55, we had like 30 mins to revise a whole year worth of work in as i lived 20 mins away from the school.

me and Lyds just study constantly for 30 mins straght, untill my dad shouted up the stairs sayin it was time to go, so i just put my blazer on and was out of the door followed by lyds shorty after, we both got into the car, i still had my book to revise from while i was in the car so i could revise some more, and so did lyds.

The reason why i am so nervous about the exam is because in the lesson i am predicted my highest grade which is a B so i am hoping i get it and do as much of revision as i can, lyds on the other hand did not like Geogarphy as much as me so was predicted a D in hers.

My dad droped us off at the school gates and me and Lyds got out of the car and said goodbye to my dad

"good luck, and don't forget to phone when you finished so i can pick you both up"

"ok dad"

and my dad just drove off, me and lyds made are way into the exam room, but before we went in we saw a couple of are friends that we have not seen for a bit as we was on study leave and just not had time to chatch up with each other.

On the front of the doors it was telling you where we was siting i found my place straght away i was at D7 and lyds was at C8.

When we walked throught the door it was silence from then on, the person who was at the front of the room was saying turn all phones off and make sure they are out of site or put in your bags at the front of the room, i sat at my desk, i was nervous all i had on me was my pen, pencil, rubber, ruler in my clear pencil case, i was at my desk nervously waggling my foot under the desk, someone came round with the papers, and made sure it was the right paper, when they finished giving the paper out the woman at the frount started reading the instructions and making sure that everything was in check, she(the person at the front of the room) wote the time on the borad and we started the exam, we had 1hr 30 mins