Unfolding

"Hey! What the hell is going on?"

Asked Zero.

Clara had followed him all the way to the second hallway that led to the main office. Zero had thought that the main office would surely know what was going on. On his way to the main office, Zero saw an all too familiar face.

"Huh"

"Get rid of that stupified look and where is your brother? It's rare for you to be separated from each other."

Zero asked

"Zero! You don't know what's going on!?"

"If I did I wouldn't be asking now would I? Damn genius."

Said, Zero.

"We were up on the roof when all of this happens so we don't know anything that's going on."

Added Clara

"Here look at this."

Eren, the boy zero and Clara had been talking to immediately took his phone out and passed it to Zero. The phone displayed a social media app called "WEBOOKE". It was littered with posts of videos showing people attacking people. The app also had people posting questions and relaying information on the situation.

"Wait what!? An outbreak of some kind!?"

Yelled out, Zero.

"That's got to be a joke right?"

Asked Zero

"Here, let me see"

Said Clara, while extending her arm near the phone.

Zero obliged and handed her Eren's phone. 

"Relax dude people don't know shit and they'll start making conspiracy theories on anything. People attacking people!? What in the hell would even cause that? I say it's just mass panicking from the terror attack and people are just trampling over others trying to escape you see it all the time whenever something like that happens."

Said Eren while placing his hand on Zero's right shoulder.

"...."

"So what's up with her... is she your girlfriend?"

Asked Eren while nudging at Zero.

"What? Bro we just met today."

Zero answered.

"Dude she's hot!"

Said Eren while lowering his voice so as to not be heard by Clara.

"Keep your voice down she'll hear you"

Said, Zero.

Clara handed back the phone to Eren.

"It's got to be a terrorist attack right? I'm sure the government will have it under control by the end of today right?"

Asked Eren

Clara was quiet she was deep in thought processing the information she had come to. 

Suddenly Clara ran off down the hallway.

"What got into her?"

Eren wondered.

"Who knows."

Answered Zero

"Where's Kevin at?"

Asked Zero

"I don't know I kinda got swept by the panic and ended up here at the main office by the time I came here the office was empty so I figured I'd wait for her to see if Kevin might show up."