jeno and Jaemin

Taps are heard from the laptop. Jaemin observed jenos fast hand movements from the bed. "Baby...when will you be done??" Jaemin says in a whiny voice. Jeno glances at Jaemin only to go back to his work right after. "hey! I'm talking to you!" Jaemin snaps at jeno. "don't give me attitude nana." jeno says with calmness. "Then tell me, you've been working all day and I miss you." Jaemin says pushing himself up. "I'll be done soon, just go to sleep." He says not taking his eyes off the laptop.

Jaemin moves jenos arms and sits on jenos lap. "No, I want your attention now." Jaemin says looking deeply In the older ones eyes. "Do you really want it or are you just bored?" Jeno says running his hands up jaemins thighs. Jaemin doesn't answer but slowly inches himself towards jenos lips. Jeno attacked his subs lips and immediately won dominance over the boy. Jeno picks up his sub and throws him on the bed. "You wanted my attention? You got it, your gonna fucking regret it though." Jeno says grabbing a fist full of bed sheets next to jaemins head.

Jeno pulls off the boys cloths and enjoys the view infront of him. Jaemin runs his hands up jenos body pushing his shirt out of the way. Jeno took his sweats off and reveled himself. "So you just gonna stare?" Jeno added. "Sorry daddy" Jaemin replied to the dom. Jaemin began stroking jeno. "Don't tease me or I'll make your throat sore baby." Jeno says with his eyes closed and head up. Jaemin kitty licks jeno to get more of a reaction. Jeno grabs Jaemins head and forces himself into jaemins mouth. jeno lets out a breathed moan. Jaemin tries to get stable but jeno keeps pricing the subs throat.

Jeno keeps thrusting into jaemins mouth and pulls out. Jaemin falls to the side gasping for air. Jeno grabs Jaemins hair and bends down to his height. "I gave you warning didn't I? I will say, you do look pretty choking on my dick. your gonna lay down and I'm gonna tie you to the bed and fuck the shit out of you, Ok?" Jaemin follows the orders. Jeno grabs the ropes while Jaemin watches him. Jeno ties the last knot and pulls himself up to the younger one. Jeno grabs a cock ring and  shoves it on Jaemin. Jaemin lets out a slight moan while his chest heaves up. Jeno sits and watches his view.

Jaemins eyes connect with jenos and can't look away from his lust filled eyes. Jeno stands up and pulls himself up to Jaemin. Jeno runs his fingers up and down jaemins body. "Your so fucking pretty suffering cause of me." Jeno says stroking Jaemin lightly. "Pls daddy" Jaemin whines. "What is it baby? Use your words." Jeno says runs his hands up to the subs neck. "Fuck me please daddy." Jaemin breaths out. Jeno doesn't hesitate to get on top. Jeno unties Jaemin and flips him over. "Ass up." Jeno orders. Jaemin whines for jeno. Jeno slowly inserts himself. He starts off slow and slowly works his way up to a fast pace. Jaemins sounds can be heard from the bottom floor of the apartment. Jeno thrusts faster from jaemins music. Jaemin tightens indicating he's close. Jeno pounds faster into the sub. Jaemin screams before cumming. Jeno fills Jaemin up with his juice.

Jaemins body worn out, jeno gets a towel and wipes off jaemins sweat. Jeno lays down on the sheets next to Jaemin. "I'm sorry I don't pay attention to you nana." their eyes close and fall asleep.