Chapter 6: Tour of the house

"Thanks mom, dad, that was wonderful!" Korra said as she finished her desert. She felt extremely satisfied and felt like she wouldn't have to eat for the next two days, although she knew better than that.

"I agree with Korra, I loved the food as well. Not familiar with all of it, but it was delicious!" Asami joined in and took Korra's cutlery and plate, together with her own.

"Thank you girls, I'm glad to hear that you both liked it," Senna replied gratefully with a genuine smile.

"Whoa, what do you think you're doing?" Tonraq said and Asami froze, thinking she'd done something wrong. "You're not going to clean here, you're a guest! Girl, sit down. Relax, okay? Me and Senna will take care of that," he continued and took the cutlery and plates from Asami.

"But I ju—"

"Don't worry dear, it's okay. Tonraq sometimes sounds a little harsh, but he doesn't mean it that way. Although he is right, you don't have to clean up," Senna interrupted Asami, voice soft and gentle sounding. When Asami sighed, Korra took her hand and pressed a kiss on top of it.

"That's perfect, because I had other things planned" Korra whispered softly and looked at Asami with a small smirk tugging on her lips. She saw Asami look in the direction of where her parents just sat, but they were in the kitchen already. "Unless you have plans of your own, of course—"

"No, I don't! I mean, I haven't got any plans except for letting you show me the house and—"

"Babe, it's okay. I'll show you the house And more" Korra spoke with the smirk growing bigger. She took the cheerleader's hand, pulled her up from the chair and scooped her up into her arms. "Finally." Asami giggled at the sudden change in Korra's expression and body language, having an idea of what Korra had in mind already. Not that Asami would object, not even maybe.

"Korra, we're leaving tomorrow at ten! Breakfast at eight-thirty!' Senna called up after them, Korra sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yes mom, we'll be downstairs by then!" she answered and continued to climb the stairs.

.

"Wanna see my room first, or shall we save that for last?"

"Hmm, think we better do that part at the end"

"Correct answer," Korra replied and put Asami down carefully. "Well, this is my parents' room. So we'll skip that." They walked down the open hallway and reached a pale door at the end, with an engraved design of symbols that weren't familiar with the cheerleader. "The bathroom. After you," Korra said as she pushed open the door and let Asami go in first. "We had it sort of renovated about two or three years back, so it's a bit more modern than the rest of the house. But the sauna is still the way it's always been." Asami turned around to face Korra, mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"Don't tell me you also have a pool in the basement too," Asami said with a snort.

"Actually, no, we don't have a pool. Just a sauna, bath tub and shower." Asami looked around and was again surprised, the bathtub was underneath a big window that stretched from wall to wall, ceiling to the top of the tub. The long side of the tub was against a stone wall, at the other end of the tub the shower was located, in a corner. On the wall across the tub there was a washstand with two sinks and a mirror above it, next to that was the small sauna; against the wall of the shower, also in a corner. "The toilet is here," Korra said and pointed around a wall, which separated the toilet from the rest of the bathroom. Asami just stared and kind of envied the quarterback.

"So, how much longer are you gonna do this?" Asami asked, causing Korra to look at her in complete confusion.

"We can quit the tour if you wa—"