~12~

Chyna

"Hey what's wrong?" I heard Jax ask from beside me. "Nothing just a flashback...you said you know Jay?"

"Yeah...ohhhh you miss him?"

"Yeah," I said letting out a sigh. "How about I take you to him? Go put on your shoes and jacket you can wear one of my hoodies over yours," he said pulling us up. Ahhhhhhhh! I'm so excited!

"Yayyyyyy!" I got up and quickly put on shoes, a jacket, and his hoodie. His hoodie smelt just like him.The sweet scent of vanilla. I ran back downstairs to see him standing at the door waiting. "Ready Coco?"

"Yup," I answered walking out of the door. It finally stopped snowing and it was a good 2-3 inches out but the roads had already been plowed. "Jax I have a question before we get in the car," I said as we stopped in front of it. He nodded his head for me to continue. "Can I drive?" He stayed quiet for a few seconds thinking.. "sure"

Oh, yea. I'm going to drive Jax's car. I hopped into the driver's seat and pulled off. I was doing great until I pulled onto the main road. A Jetta was driving slow in front of me so I decided to switch to the right lane then back to the left then back to the right then the left doing 90 in a 60. I was on fire until the car slid on a little black ice and I had to slam the breaks to slow down. "Coco pull this damn car over now!"

Really? I was just starting to enjoy myself. "Why," I whined. "Sweetheart if you haven't noticed...you were going 90 in a 60 and you are sliding on ice and almost threw me through the windshield!" he said with his voice going an octave higher with each word.

I pulled over and Jax got out and opened the driver door. "But I want to drive Jax," I said giving him my best puppy dog eyes. "You can still drive but not like that," he said pulling me out of the seat. I was a little confused until he pulled me on his lap in the driver's seat. "Um...Jax, what are you doing?"

"I'm letting you drive with my assistance because I refuse to die by being thrown through a windshield because of you," he said giving me a big cheesy smile.

He had his feet on the pedal and one hand over one of mine on the steering wheel. I had my legs in between his being that he had his legs opened. I took a glance behind him and was greeted by a beautiful sight. He was leaned backbiting his nice full pink perfect shaped lips.

Pull it together girl. You can do this just focus on the road.

I felt myself sliding closer to the wheel so I decided to scoot back. Not a very good choice to make in my position. When I scooted back I could feel Jax through his pants.

I tried to scoot back up towards the wheel but then I decided to scoot back again because I was uncomfortable. I heard Jax clearing his throat and then it felt like it grew. Oh my god. "Coco stop," he said through gritted teeth. "Sorry," I whispered.

I was doing alright driving until I started to get tired. We were 30 minutes away from Jay so a quick nap shouldn't hurt. "Jax?" He hummed in response for me to continue. "Can you take the wheel while I take a quick nap?" He looked at me with a smirk." Sure," he replied.

I let go of the wheel when he grabbed it and balled myself up in his lap with my head snuggled into my chest. Within a few minutes, I felt my eyes get heavy and me drifting off into the darkness.