Strong

Strong :

It started as any day would begin, birds singing in sync and melody. Business men in their suits and rushing to get to their work places, and shops opening for the day full of work and good earning , and everyone was excited and not excited for the day.
And let's just say the girl in bed at the moment was one of the not-so-excited-people, today was her doctor's appointment. And what made it worst was that she didn't have a least bit of support. And her boyfriend wasn't going to be with her even though he promised her.
Harmony's P.O.V
With a loud-depressing groan I get out of bed and start the day. I look around and notice all the clothes that had been tossed around due harry getting ready to go do whatever he had to do. I let out a huff at the note that he left for me saying he won't be able to go with me. After I read the note I let another loud huff before throwing it somewhere next to the mess in the room.

This is going to be a long day.

****

I opened my front door to be met with the darkness, so I went straight to the bedroom. As I showered and changed into some shorts and a tank top, there was a knock one the door.

I opened the door to be met with my curly haired boyfriend holding a cake. So I just opened the door wider to let him in.
He got in and kissed my cheek.

"Hello beautiful."
"Hi." I said as I closed the door, I went to the kitchen and started preparing a cup of tea when I felt two arms wrap around me from behind I knew it was harry, he rested his head on my shoulder and whispered

"What's wrong, babe?"

"Nothing," I answered coldly.

Then I poured my tea I got out of his hold and went to the leaving room and turned the t.v on, A few minutes later harry comes and sits next to me and he hands me a plate of vanilla cake.

I looked at him he just smiled at me with those adorable dimples, so I gave him a sad smile and just looked away.

*****

It's been two days I have been being so cold to harry we barely talk when we do it's just a simple yes or no.

I was now in the kitchen cooking dinner, while harry was in the living room.

When I was done I set the table and shouted, "Dinners ready!"

We sat in awkward silence, after we were done I got up and took both plates with me, when I was at the sink he wrapped his arms around my waist, I got out of his hold. See Harry has this weird habit of just wrapping his arms around from the back whenever he gets the chance.

"What's wrong?" He frowned. The look I gave him was one of coldness as I began walking away and went to the bedroom. When I sat on the bed I felt my eyes well up with tears, and when I saw the sight of him at the door-way I felt them slide down my cheeks. They felt like they were burning my cheeks, every tear taking my pride that chattered into small pieces of glass and falls down my cheeks as I look down at my hands and let them slide freely. I then felt the bed dip down next to me and then a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him with so much emotion as he nods comfortingly and collects me in his arms, and then I tell him. I tell him everything about my sickness and what the doctor said, turns out I do have virus C, and I only have five months before it really gets to me.

"I am sorry I have been really cold to you," I say as I pull away.

"It's okay, I understand now and if anyone is sorry it should be me I am so sorry I wasn't there for you." His voice is so sad that it breaks my heart.

"It's okay now I just want to spend as much time as I can with you." I looked at him tears still falling out of my eyes.

He lifted his hand to wipe away my tears with his thumb, and he pulled me back his arms and whispered "It's going to be okay honey, we are stronger than this." He said as I felt his soft lips on my forehead.