Press Start

"KAI! GO AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM!" shouted by his mom.

Heyo! Kai speaking here, So... that's my mom, she always shouts at me to clean my room, do chores, and etc. It's kinda annoying to be always shouted at especially when im playing video games, I sometimes wish that I live alone so that I can do whatever I want whenever I want.

"Okayyy mom, you don't have to shout at me, I can hear you LOUD and CLEAR." said by Kai.

"Also, turn off your computer at exactly 7:00pm! You've been playing too much, you'll never get anything from playing games online." said by his mom.

"OKAY MOM!" shouted angrily by Kai.

"Jeez she always says that even though it's not true, I have always dreamt of being a professional gamer/streamer but, my family doesn't even support me in what I wanna do."

What about you? The one reading this, does your family support you in what you wanna do? If they do, then you are very lucky. -???

*Sigh* "I really wanna become someone like Shroud,  I look up to him because he's so good at any video game! Especially FPS Games! Maybe I'll start streaming soon, I know I've got what it takes to be like Shroud!" Kai said in an excited voice.

"KAI! IT'S PAST 7:00pm WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING?!?!" shouted by his mom.

"I'm sorry I got carried away by the game that I didn't notice what time it was." said by Kai

"If this happens again you are grounded!" said by his mom.

"Ughhh, this is the worst! I still wanted to play but mom keeps budging in and stops me from playing, I guess I'll lay in bed and read articles or something."

He laid in bed reading stuff across the web, until one thing caught his eye, it was a quote that inspired him even more to pursue his dream even though all odds were against him, he said to himself, "I can do it, I know I can and I know I will do it, I will be one of the greatest players in the whole entire world!"

Shortly after, he fell asleep, with the dream that he hopes to accomplish, a dream the will crown him a great title among the Professional E-Sports scene.

The Next Day...

"Goodmorning mom!" he said in an energetic voice, "Oh Goodmorning Dear." his mom replied. "What has gotten into you Kai? Did something good happen because you have never been this energetic." his mom added.

"Oh it's nothing mom, I guess I woke up on the right side of the bed, anyways im off to school now I love you mom!"

"Oh that kid and his moodswings."

Kai left and went to school, he met up with his friends on the way to school and they chatted.

"Hey Kai!"

"Oh hey Zac!"

"How are you Kai?"

"Oh i'm good!"

"You seem to be in a good mood Kai, did something good happen?"

"Nothing really i'm just really pumped to start streaming, i'm gonna start streaming to show off my skills to the internet!"